Competition Win our Supreme Commander case mod!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by The_Pope, 16 Feb 2007.

1. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

congrats to Nathan.. I'm jealous :D ... hope he puts it to good use!

2. foady

foady What's a Dremel?

Not Recieved My Runners Up Prize Yet How Long Does it Take ??????????

Hi has any winners recieved there prizes from this competition yet as i haven't and emails to this site has bared no joy.
    confomation of runners up win was 17/04/2007 from Geoff Richards. I've one email back form Joe Martin (Staff Writer) saying we will look in to it 0n 19/09/2007 since then nothing.It would be an understament to say i'm a bit pissed off about this, when they say you've won a prize you should recieve a prize.If anybody help with this matter or suggest anything like go to trading standards input would be helpful.:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Hey Foady - sorry about this. I had been lead to believe that this was being looked into after I referred the email to the guys upstairs. Having been hired after the competition closed (long after), I wasn't involved in the competition in any way. As it is, as soon as I've finished this reply I'll pick up the phone and give someone a shove to send you an update as I do know there have been enormous problems with this competition, primarily health problems with some of those who were involved.

Tags: Add Tags