1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vault-Tec's Recent Activity

1. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Graphics Undervolting a gpu.

No idea how much power it will save but it is literally one click. I suggest a wall meter.

26 Apr 2024 at 18:28
  2. Vault-Tec liked liratheal's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

I was right to go for 18's. [img]

26 Apr 2024 at 17:51
  3. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

I still dig it. I am sure that seller has learned the error of his ways tbh. I bet he fookin HATES my ass :D

25 Apr 2024 at 22:31
  4. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Education We Like to Ride Bicycles.

Right so here is what has arrived. First up the chain tensioner. [img] [img] The leather frame pad. [img] Wheel. [img] Ooo look a...

25 Apr 2024 at 13:27
  5. Vault-Tec liked perplekks45's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Four days off in a row. Yes, I know there's a weekend in there. And I always have a three-day weekend anyway. But that one extra day I...

25 Apr 2024 at 11:18
  6. Vault-Tec liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

[IMG]

7. Vault-Tec liked ModSquid's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

Not sure you're supposed to be robbing banks in your profession, dude.

8. Vault-Tec liked Gunsmith's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

PAYDAY plus cost of living bonus.

25 Apr 2024 at 11:17
  9. Vault-Tec liked GeorgeStorm's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

That's got me checking expedia for Japan and maybe scrapping current holiday plans!

10. Vault-Tec liked Pete J's post in the thread Other What currently makes your life awesome?.

BOOK IT! BOOK IT NOW! Seriously, that's super cheap. And Japanese food in Japan is worth the price of admission alone.

11. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

Step 1 - use it until you are a beefcake. Step 2 - carry it up there yourself ! :D

24 Apr 2024 at 19:28
  12. Vault-Tec liked Byron C's post in the thread Other What's ruining your life right now?.

I have made a huge mistake. I could barely get this out of the box on my own and it’s supposed to go upstairs. The order process...

24 Apr 2024 at 19:26
  13. Vault-Tec replied to the thread Education The weight loss thread.

Sugar snaps are heavenly.

24 Apr 2024 at 17:11