I need a new door...

Discussion in 'General' started by hk, 25 Mar 2003.

1. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

*LHAO* :hehe:

2. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Ah that brings back memories of staggering home drunk and taking my anger towards my flatmate out on my door... got him back though, did the same to his door the next night :eeek:

Lucky I moved out soon after, and wasn't left with the bill. Mwhauhahaha :D

3. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

ummm... still not sure why...

Im agreeing with lorquis on this one :worried:

4. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

I've been known to punch a hole through the odd door or two, which is normally venting anger caused by the missus. This could be a similar thing, and I think we'll all agree it's much better to hit a worthless (relatively speaking), inanimate object, than the woife.

Broke a light switch once as well. :blah:

5. stewe151

stewe151 Stress Personified

I have never hit anything out of anger. I have very good control over my anger, and my actions when I'm angry.

6. hk

hk Powered By Duracell

I dont drink alcohol so I wasnt drunk.
    Why... dunno target practise... boredom... the wall was starting to make my knuckles hurt... pick one.

Punch bags are boring... plus annoying, i hate using gloves on punch bags but my knuckle skin sometimes tears when I am going at it (due to the curvature of the bag).

7. MadSkunkBurner

MadSkunkBurner What's a Dremel?

8. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Punching things is a bad

example 1:
    Punched my nice Logitech keyboard yesterday and now it buggered :(

Example 2:
    Punched a cheap keyboard the other week now its in pieces :(

Now me is using a very poor £2 beast from \insert advertising/refresh computers\insert advertising/

9. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Lol MDK, not another keyboard! *sigh*.

10. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

its my 3rd one in a month things are getting to me i think im slightly depressed. I've got so much on my mind and so many ppl and things anoy me and the only way i can think of releving it is to break something namly mouse or kb or something else not worth mentaning cause of some ppl might read and get worried.

saw a link up above for a new Door :D cunning idea got one for a bulk supply of KBs that are nice too use but still cheap.

11. OneSeventeen

OneSeventeen Oooh Shiny!

The door is just on it's way to becoming depressed (the style/era, not the emotion):p

12. Dark_Blender

Dark_Blender What's a Dremel?

:lol: Dont throw down on your door. Go find the mother unit.... J/K. I personally dig punching bags. Dont need gloves, just get some of the sport tape round the knuckles. I also dont think its the curvature. I think its the mass weight and the rough surface of the bag...

13. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

maybe you can find a box of liquidation keyboards on ebay and take it out on them instead. If not, theres always the kid a few houses down from you that you never see, but always want to run over with your bike :D

Oh, BTW.
    be glad it wasnt the wall. I have three holes to pay for; there not small either, you could fit a CD inside. Pitty I dont feel pain, if I did I might have a reason not to do it... oh, well :rolleyes:

(quick question: ever gone ballistic with an old CD and thrown it at the wall? ever had it hit the wall exactly right to come straight back at you and hit you upside the head? I have... its not pretty)

14. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

better still get some 9ft rist straps they are good me and my brother use them when we fight. they rap around your rist and cover you nuckles so they don't get hurt. Always good when you have a full on fight with your bro in the spare room, norm ends up with a submit or parents shouting

edit/hes gone back to birmingham now so none of that :( edit\

15. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

K9 i knew someone who said he didn't feel pain at school ppl would hit him and hed go im ok then i punched him a few times and he didn't like it much didn't talk to me for ages.

16. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

Well, I do 'feel' pain. It just doesnt register in my brain as a bad thing. Its this aspergers syndrome I have... For example, you could litterally beat be up, till I am bloody, but I wouldnt think anything more of it. When I was younger, I wouldnt ever cry when I got hurt, which is actually a probleme in it self.

They guy your talking about was probably bragging or something, with me its a medical condition.

17. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

sorry dude sounds bad, i've herd of things like that some kig was holding a hot bup of tea thinking it was cold and burned his hand quite bad it was on descovery channel not good really.

& yeah the kid didn't brag after that nore did he talk miuch LOL

18. TrioMaxwell

TrioMaxwell What's a Dremel?

*still laughing* I've been laughing to the point where I think my mother-in-law's gonna cart me off to the psych ward... what was I laughing about??

I thought the link kicked @$$.

My only experience with punching was I punched a wall. I knocked a picture off the wall, but there wasn't any dents. :sigh: Oh well, back to the gym...

19. Astrum

Astrum Dare to dream.

I have problems with hitting things. My old computer case has a cracked front facia. I actually kicked that one. Now I have a nice aluminium case, I don't dare touch that. I've smashed a fair amount of keyboards also.
    I think the worst I've done was punch a locker in when I was in high school. That was pretty bent...

20. hk

hk Powered By Duracell

Thanks for that link, I thought i'd have to pay the land lady a lot more for a new door :)

I dont hit my computer stuff, I respect that, plus I dont get annoyed at my machines cos theres no need, heh heh ;)