1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will the Corsair H115i Pro 280 mm fit or can you suggest something else

Discussion in 'Watercooling' started by kuroidoragon, 9 Sep 2018.

1. kuroidoragon

kuroidoragon Minimodder

I may of asked this a long time ago I think but I can't remember what was told to me before but this should be a quick & easy one for you lot

I have the NZXT USB 3 Phantom Enthusiast case & I would like to know will the Corsair H115i Pro 280 mm fit it or is it to big ?

if it does not fit it can you make some recommendations for a AIO water cooler that will fit I have a i7 8700k 1151 socket with a TUF Z370-Pro Gaming Motherboard

2. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

Don't think so no. You could get either a double or triple 120mm rad in the roof. In terms of Corsair aio that would be H100x or H100i for 240mm or H150 for the 360mm. Others are available of course.

Alternatively you could get a couple of 120 to 140 adapters

Last edited: 9 Sep 2018
    kuroidoragon likes this.
  3. kuroidoragon

kuroidoragon Minimodder

ok I may look into a H100i Pro my current one for a long while now makes a clicking noise for a few minutes after starting up then disapears after a little time

at least I think it is the cooler as all the other fans on the computer have been replaced so I am guessing its cooler related or gfx card related but I doubt the later one
    or something vibrating in my case

4. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

That sounds like air bubbles in the block. Nothing to worry too much about. Does your current one allow you to top up the fluid?

5. kuroidoragon

kuroidoragon Minimodder

no idea I wouldn't know what I was doing or be confident enough to do it myself anyway it is a H100i I currently have

I don't think you can anyway after a quick google search

Last edited: 9 Sep 2018