1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRIBALOVERKILL's Project: "Blackout"

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by tribaloverkill, 16 Aug 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenbroya

Tenbroya What's a Dremel?

Well I'll be fecked if i can find a better use for UV acrylic than making uber tasty pump ...err..thingys LOL.

I just read ur whole thread :jawdrop: ..wait a sec..../subscribed

I love you.....Mod on man, Mod on. :rock:

Oh yeah, I'm loving the SB sketches but don't *cough you think that cuddly toy stuffing would make for great sound proofing *cough LOL :thumb:

Anyways, loving the work :dremel:

Tenbroya

2. Rh1n0x

Rh1n0x What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

My guess is, he took the glasses, you sat on him while wearing that (the wrong side on front. All geniuses have scrambles brains! take Einstein fexmpl), and squashed him and the glasses onto your holy-modders-lucky-underwear.

:D

3. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

Well the moderators are doing a fine job at killing any atention geting talent on these forums for stupid reasons. I sugest the site owners reanalyse who they have as moderators and their actions.

Just a sugestion.

4. praetor coda

praetor coda What's a Dremel?

tribaloverkill, you really do great work with your hands, man I can just imagine what kind of a threat you'd be with a lathe and milling machine...not to mention CNC machining. If Martha Stewart can get her own "Apprentice" show I don't see how you and G69T can't get your own shows. I work with manual Lathe, miller and also CNC Machines but there isn't much I can say on your fine craftsmanship that hasn't already been said. Thanks for sharing it with us and keeping us updated...you da man.

I like Patrick starfish, he's the perfect side kick for Sponge Bob.

5. biggiy05

biggiy05 What's a Dremel?

But what do you mean jaguarking? Tribal's sig was WAAY to long and the mod was only doing his job, we all know tribal was at fault not for having 201 characters in his sig.

OMG 201 characters!! It's an outrage! Get a life dude seriously it wasn't an oversized picture it was just letters! Don't go into menopause over it.

6. jaguarking11

Dude it wasent too big. and in no way a breach of rules. The mods around here are trigger happy and will end up hurting the place more. Ah well.

7. D B

D B What's a Dremel?

Yep

8. jaguarking11

awww. The moderators have trunkated my signature too. Honestly could care less for the signature. But it seems that the number of leters in my signature shows off the IQ of the mod. Yup about 5.

The rules state resnoble lenght and as such resenoble to me may not be resonable to them. and there is no specific number of characters or lines in it. I have been a member since 2k3 and been browsing for a very long time before I joined. and for the most part I have had that signature. It seems because I raised a question the moderator got pissy. How ironic for a forum to preach free speach and you got a mod loves to restrict it.

You guys keep this trend up, the site trafic will eventualy decrese and this place will go the way of the modfathers.

This sadens me more than anything. Another good place gone to hell.

PS: the moderator can do what he/she/it pleases in response to my post as plainly something major is going wrong here.

9. Goth

Goth What's a Dremel?

Ur mod rocks man..
    UVs rule. my mouth is open

10. Go4t

Go4t i

If you must know after being pruned twice he changed his sig to something that was 21 lines long.

11. MAD_OCM

MAD_OCM What's a Dremel?

oh well done mods, you've just banned one of the best modders around.

fantastic

/sarcasm

12. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

You can follow his log here aswell as many other forums.

13. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

OK, please let it go now. Tribaloverkill broke the rules, he knew he broke the rules, he was told he broke the rules, and he broke them again. We cannot make exceptions for people just because they do a better mod than most. It's as simple as that.

He will be back in a week. Deal.

14. dastt

dastt What's a Dremel?

what a JOKE. someones on a serious powertrip here, it was the tinyest little tihng let it GO

15. Tim S

Tim S OG

Read this thread: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=97456

Oh, and he chose to spam this across many forums - he's been perminantly banned and will not be back. Thus, there's no need for this thread to remain open any more.

Please send hate mail to the usual address.

Last edited: 4 Sep 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.