1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny slips of the tongue

Discussion in 'General' started by Hybr1d, 16 Feb 2006.

1. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

Now now gentlemen :p

Its like the giggle loop (See: Coupling, Series 1 Ep3), You're at a funeral, and theres a minutes silence. You think "Oh god, It'd be so horrid if I started laughing right now" And you actually find that thought funny, and it just keeps building up and building up, untill you eventually (most of the time not though) burst out laughing.

God, its awful :(

2. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

Yeah, that's what I've always thought. More dangerous than simply laughing at a funeral. The stakes are too high. But as with the giggleloop, to know is to be doomed forever :wallbash:

3. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

Once you know about the giggle loop, there is no going back ;)

4. plug_in_ross

plug_in_ross What's a Dremel?

For some reason, every time I say "oh by the way" to a teacher, I normally say it quickly, and it ends up sounding like "OI!", to which Ive recieved alot of angry-ness from the teachers. Prob just me being a pleb and not talking properly.

5. Chucjy

Chucjy What's a Dremel?

Worst slip of the tongue I can remember at the moment was when I was working at KFC ( oh the shame :( )

Any way I went to say bye to a customer as you do and it was about 12pm at night and I dont know why but it went like this

Thanks alot good morning, day, no wait goodbye, good afternoon ... OH FOR **** SAKE ...

now things would of been fine as the customer was laughing his ass off .. but the bad thing was that the area manager happened to be running the shop that night ( managers being ill and understaffed) and he was stood right behind me :) needless to say I got a good bollocking

6. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

As jeff said, once you know about the google loop, your part of it.

Weve already said too much, i dont think its wise to discuss such secret information :p

What ever you do dont bring the "sock gap" or the "melty man" into this :worried:

I dread to think what would happen...

7. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Me and vic were having dinner one day and I meant to say "Could you pass the salt please hun?", but I actually said "YOU BITCH YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"

8. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

:read:

:p

9. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Damn, I just don't have the time to read these long threads.. but come on, what were the chances!

10. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

i saw that once and there was a bird punching the crap out of a metal box. i didn't watch it again after that. :p

11. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

When I was about 14, I asked my mom who wrote Martin Luther King's auto-biography.

12. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

thats not so bad :)

I mean sometimes people have others write it for them, i think its called Ghostwriting or something =)

I think the beckhams did it or many famous people at that.

13. Carbonphiber

Carbonphiber What's a Dremel?

My math teacher was explaining something one day and set up an expression that looked like this: (p - s). Instead of saying "p minus s" she ended up saying penis. Go figure.

14. hobbs

hobbs What's a Dremel?

my worst slip was wheni was at military school and my shoe got scuffed so i yelled out not thinking "oh f&#&!!" i turn around and see the president of the school then said, once again not thinking "oh s*&^"