Education zeitgeist the movie/documentary

Discussion in 'General' started by Kingston, 27 Jan 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingston

Kingston What's a Dremel?

First off I wanted to share this with you guys:
    http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Its a documentary about truth and the state of the world.
    I can't really explain it all I can say is you have to watch it. You can watch it right on the website or download the torrent. Its about 2 hours long but worth your time.

Its about 911/religion/media influences

Anyways let me know what you think about it cause I would love to talk about it / hear your thoughts on it.

2. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

Oh FFS

3. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Zeitgeist was Gunter Hermanns password for his PC at UNATCO in Deus Ex 1 too.

...in case you cared.

4. MaximumShow

MaximumShow Minimodder

I have not seen it, but if it's anything like loose change then it will be another poorly researched piece of trash.

I have found that these so-called open minded 911 truth movement people are the LEAST open-minded people I have ever met or talked to.

The pursuit of truth should not be swayed by opinion nor fanatical devotion to a single idea, but rather on fact.

5. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

"This text [the bible] has more to do with astronomy than anything else..."

AHahaha, oh please, seriously, oh man, wow.

Edit: haha, now he just claimed "crown of thorns" means "sun rays"

6. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

What the hell is this crap?

7. ElZog

ElZog Defeater of Satan's Transformo Sofa

If that piece of tin-hattery made you smile, you might also like the website 'educate yourself'. Here's an example article from said site: http://educate-yourself.org/ct/

8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

seen it some time ago..... did not change the way i see the world....

9. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

:jawdrop: Don't you just love conspirators?

10. sheninat0r

sheninat0r What's a Dremel?

This vid is bullsh*t.. it's just more stupid conspiracy theories which play off people's fear.

11. Kingston

Wow I guess I am just a gullible idiot then because everything they said there made sense to me. I have also heard about the religions intertwining before and this made some sense of it.

Did you guys watch the whole movie. I just don't know how you can say there is no conspiracy behind 911. You must close your eyes pretty tight not to think there is some fishy **** there. People were there and heard explosions in the basement first. How did the 3rd trade center building collapse where did the plane that hit the pentagon go where did the plan that crash landed go?

I dunno you guys that think its just idiocy probably didn't watch the whole movie probably just skipped through most of it not hearing any of the explanations.

and as for currency you gotta be kinda in your own little world not to think there are a few major banks pulling the strings for all of the worlds money. And learning about it kinda makes me furious on just how screwed up it is.

maybe in 40 years people will start to question it. but ohh wait don't people still believe JFK was assassinated by some lone gunmen.

12. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

Because even though some things look dodgy, I know that government is populated by morons. They're not smart enough to plan this and then cover it up, and i even if they did, why are the conspirators not dead yet?

13. Kingston

Your right they weren't smart enough to cover it up, I think thats the point. And to kill every conspirator would open up much more eyes. No they don't do that they do what the documentary says they do. Keep everyone entertained and make sure they don't think to much about anything.

Everyone who commented should just watch the bloody thing in its entirety and then comment.

Arguments like ohh this is just conspiracy theory and all non-sense made up. that is not a counter argument. And yes I have read lots about 911 and the counter arguments and in this documentary they took all those counter arguments and showed you they were bull ****.

If the floors in the WTC pancaked there way down why did they collapse at free fall speeds? don't you think there would have been some resistance to slow it down. Or how about that everything was blown to dust. That there was not a single piece of debris larger then your fist.

Heck why am I explaining this the documentary does a much better job all you have to do is watch it.

Amazing people can call ******** on it without even watching it... Thats pretty closed minded if you ask me.

edit: also it says something that the people who spent time and money on this are just giving it away when they could be like Micheal Moore and make millions off of it.

14. woof82

woof82 What's a Dremel?

Flamebait troll :eyebrow:

15. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Use the search. The 9/11 debate has been done here again and again. All it's proved is that those who want to believe in conspiracy theories are unwilling to consider any legitimate explanations for the events, simply choosing to accuse people of being closed-minded.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.