1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Crucial Ballistix Tracer Red PC-6400 4GB kit

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 17 Mar 2008.

1. masteroffm

masteroffm What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

i have some of the old tracer modules in my system, but i would have rather had the red tracers to match everything else in my system. but there is something to be said about contrast in colors.

2. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Including a 32 bit OS to the upcoming article would be the "Should I get more memory to my existing rig"-case instead of building a new computer from scratch. Dunno if I'm weird, but I don't feel like buying a 64 bit OS to my existing rig if I've already once paid for the 32-bit version..

That's why it would be nice to see 2 vs 4 GB on 32 bit, though I understand the amount of work and getting bored to death-factor included in testing memory.

3. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

Also, given the fact that nearly nothing works perfectly with 64-bit Vista, I'm pretty sure that many will stick with 32-bit for quite a while. Also, those people (myself included) would probably like to know the actual performance gain with the one extra GB of memory.

4. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

what programs dont work for you, ive only found one so far and that wouldnt work in 32bit vista either

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

I run Vista 64-bit on my workstation in the office... if it didn't work (and my programs didn't work), I wouldn't be using it.

Tags: Add Tags