Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

And is a cooper?

2. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

Yep 2001 MINI Cooper 1.6L

Standard at the moment other than 18" Cooper Works Alloys. Got a few upgrades in planning though ;)

3. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Pimpin' rims :)

4. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Nice Alextwo, i was a bit shocked that you had bought one, but...i probably will in the future too...maybe.

Friend had a nice John Works 210bhp thing and that thing flew, that i think would be the only one i'd like to own...but consequently probably couldn't afford!
    Yours looks very nice, the 'rims' especially!

Care to share your plans?

5. alextwo

alextwo <a href="http://forums.bit-tech.net/showpost.php?p

I was dead set against the new Mini to start with but after I'd tried a few out, it's a great everyday car (if you don't need load of space for kids etc.) but it's infinitely more exciting than my old diesel Focus! It still doesn't beat my classic for handling though!

Would love a John Cooper Works, a bit too pricey and eye-watering insurance quotes say otherwise!

Already upgraded air filter and spark plugs while servicing it at the weekend. Other plans include ECU remap; stainless exhaust and some uprated shocks. Might get rid of the 'rims' though, while they look nice, the ultra-low-profile tyres aren't too great.

6. Stickeh

I still don't dare take my mini to the edge of its handling capabilities, i know its got it and i throw it around enough, but still scares me sometimes, esp since last sat i span out on a mini roundabout in the wet, maybe a little too quick that time ( possibly doing 25-30ish round it...)

Think my friend paid 4.5k for insuring his John Cooper Works...bit too much, traded it in for a boxter, which he then flipped and rolled...oh well.
    Shoulda kept the mini i said!

Nice board, which is that? I got to ride the really long kisiwa on the lush weekend '05 i think, awesome boards they make, really fancy another!
    But at the same time need to get back on my freebord : http://www.freebord.com/main.html

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

That was two weeks ago... And now for some happier photos I took today :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It needs a little clean up and some polishing, which I might do tomorrow if the weather is nice. I also need to plug my subwoofer which I haven't used since I bought this car (roughly two months). I miss the low frequency bass :D

I'll try not to post any more photos (unless they're special) because it's the same over and over... but I just love this damn thing so much , haha

8. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

Nice Ghys, I do love those 2 door accords from 98-02, very nice looking cars! rims look mint, but not over the top.

9. customh

customh conflagration.

Looks like the steering is a bit off as the steering wheel is turned left, but the wheels to the right.

10. Valo

Valo Minimodder

some cars have this thing that disconnects steering wheel from wheels after ignition key has been taken away. Alternatively this may be 1.5 full circle to right turn? But yea, this seems wierd. A bit

11. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Steering wheel is upside-down. that makes it a half turn to the right. ;)

12. knuck

knuck Hate your face

thanks. I was lucky I guess because I bought the car 'as-is' and It was pretty much all I wanted. I love everything about it and if I would have bought the car new, the rims would have looked very similar to the ones I got :)

nah everything is fine ;). The direction works perfectly and is very sharp all the time. I heard, many years ago, that it wasn't good for the direction when you park the car with the wheels turned. However these days I am so afraid of damaging the rims over the street's concrete border (I lack a better word for this) that I get in my driveway too wide and then need to adjust quickly

13. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

For anyone jealous of my multi-monitor setup this is what I drive:
    By the way, it was very nice here last week (temperatures in the high teens and the snow was gone) but then:
    [​IMG]

Actually that was this (Monday) morning. Yesterday I came back from Edmonton and removed my newly installed custom fender flares & running board:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm surprised the tires still turned
    [​IMG]

Mostly gone:
    [​IMG]

But look at my fancy new customized wheels:
    [​IMG]

And that's why I no longer drive a "nice" car.

14. Stickeh

That while looking kinda cool, kinda freaks me out, reminds me of the tree man...*shudder*

15. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

I had that on my car after driving for a couple hours on semi-snow covered highway. It was quite cool being dumb and seeing how far out it could get. They were bigger after this, it was only an hours worth.
    [​IMG]

16. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

That's insane.

17. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

This got nicked not too long ago, and was recovered written off after being used as a crosser, much to my dismay.

[​IMG]

Old school cool Honda Cub. 90cc single, three-speed semi automatic, good for about 50mph tops.

Fantastic bike though. Really reliable and never gave me any problems despite dropping it a good few times.

Next chapter - Kawasaki EL250 Elim (as per sig). Need to pass test first though...

18. thestig198

thestig198 Minimodder

Couple of new pics of mine, nearly had her a year now! :)

Pics taken with my K800i...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. scorpio

scorpio What's a Dremel?

last time i posted i was driving 92 dodge stealth:
    [​IMG]
    which i still drive
    [​IMG]
    with addition to 89 firebird that i bought for my high school graduation
    [​IMG]
    but some time later i had 91 z28 camaro that really a friend of mine bought but we worked on it together until we sold it
    [​IMG]
    firebird being rear wheel drive makes it a bit more fun in empty parking lots:
    [​IMG]

20. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

haha, nice Firebird, and nice tire marks!