1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texan tries to cash $360bn cheque

Discussion in 'General' started by steveo_mcg, 3 May 2008.

1. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

SitraAchra: home sweet home ;)

Texas: "Our people are dumb, but at least our trucks have balls!" j/k

2. SitraAchra

SitraAchra Minimodder

Last edited: 14 Sep 2020
  3. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

notice i was kidding with you ;) i know all about your truck balls and i know its not restricted to Texas.

C. Ronaldo is what happens when you take a unknown Madeira ( the island were i live and is considered a great turist destiny but is also considered to have a dictator in power) kid , teach him how to do football, find that he is good, shove him to another club...... etc ..etc ... etc.

if you look at films and media were they talk about Portuguese, they are either fisherman that talk about "Focas", they are often babysitting kids, they look like arabs mixed with mediteranian people and Portugal is the country were Maddy was lost.

4. Stuey

Stuey You will be defenestrated!

What's sad is that if he had tried to deposit the check instead, there is a good chance it would have gone through at first!

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

What? You don't all wear Stetsons and have bullhorns mounted on the grilles of your cars? That's kinda disappointing... :p

In a variation of a quote by Oscar Wilde (The Importance of Being Earnest): To lose a child is misfortune, to lose all three is carelessness. Imagine the reputation that the British are getting.

But if it is a consolation, the Austrians are not doing so well right now either.

6. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

hundreds of kids disappear, die or are killed each day.... no one cares..... one white British girl disappears in a EU country and it becomes a S*** storm.....:duh:

7. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

One British middle class white kid who is quite photogenic and has wealthy parents and a media desperate to sell air time/ news paper. Ain't nothing but a slow news year.

8. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

LIES! Don't let SitraAchra fool you. We do, in fact, wear 10 gallon hats and ride our horses to work (trucks have nothin' on me; you should see the balls on my horse!). When you see video clips of George Bush working on his ranch, know that he is not creating an image for the camera; that is the definitive Texas lifestyle! What better way to cleanse that filthy New England Money stain than good old fashioned ranch work?

I guess you city slickers just don't understand. :nono:

YEE-HAW!

-monkey

9. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

Idiocy is international.

10. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

That kind of sting operation is used quite a bit over here, as well. I've seen several stories in which criminals are told that they've won some kind of contest, and that they were to report to a hotel lobby or some other location to claim the prize!

It's funny to see the looks on their faces when they strut in with big smiles, only to be jumped by 5 cops and led away in handcuffs.

-monkey

11. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

12. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

He had to live up to his Texan persona and make it damn big! It wouldve been better if he went in with one of those novelty checks you see given to charity and what not! Haha!

:D

13. MystChic

MystChic Geology Rocks!

I think one quote sums it up nicely "Hey, I know how ya feel, I was beaten in tic-tac-toe by a chicken" -Cletus

14. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

I think this is just some student who lost a bet. Wanna bet? :lol:

15. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

i hope so, its the main reason i'm visting texas next year! :p

do you have bars which have window shutters for doors?

edit: like this!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 7 May 2008
  16. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Actually, just down the street there is a bar called The Outpost. It's the quintessential Texas dive, and one of the common astronaut hang-out places. They have one of those swingy-door things. Mind you, it's behind a regular door so you can't see it from the outside, but it's there for people who know about it ;).

-monkey

17. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

lol someone go check on Cheapskate, he's from Texas.