1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's your Zombie Plan?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lunn1, 29 Jul 2008.

1. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Well, Hollywood recommends:
    [​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

Which I suppose is fair enough... Zombies are fairly primitive creatures. They have no weapons, no tactical prowess, no strength - all they have is numbers... so ploughing through them is a viable option... and shooting isn't effective, as resident evil shows us...

I would probably find a big, heavy and powerful car, and just roam from petrol station to countryside... maybe lead them all into the Millenium Dome and lock them in :p

2. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

1: Find a mall
    2: Secure it
    3: ?
    4: Survive

Damn I was gonna watch Dawn and Day of the Dead while sitting in a train on sunday. Guess I'll just pop them in now.

3. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Just ordered it from the book depositary. cost £5.97 including postage :) Bargain :)

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

:D

It's worth every penny - Very fun read.

5. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

Fire. Lots of fire.

6. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

FIXED!!

7. nickhelton

nickhelton What's a Dremel?

burnout21 - lol. Find a woman THEN a mall. Once you secure the mall your kinda done with finding people dontcha think? make sure there isn't a dog involved. They screw everything up.

8. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I suggest waiting for the 2009 model :B

Got a proper gearbox in it.

9. Regidet

Regidet Awesomenesstrocity

just a thought . . . umm how about getting into area 51. i mean its out in the desert. it will probably be the most secure place. lost of guns. planes. bombs. FOOD... hey just s thought:D

10. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

Not sure about Area 51 but The zombie survival guide turned up its kinda dry but sorta funny. Monster Island also turned up which wasn't your typical zombie book but was worth a read, I guess

11. zhangmaster12

zhangmaster12 What's a Dremel?

my plan, always strap c4 to myself in case i gotta go out I am legend style.
    Shelter:
    get to a tall, thin, but not to tall building. preferably small too with only 1 entrance and 1 other exit. The exit is only unlockable from the inside. I would barracade with concrete (50 ft tal)l around the building. Also i would have solar panels, gas generators, and windmills for power. This power all feeding remote opperated machine guns on top of the barricade, I would also make 1 bridge connecting the building to the barricade for repleneshing ammo. These maching guns would be belt fed. Also i would have many years supplies of canned foods. I would also have enough gas to last for 10 yrs.I would also have motors with spinning blades like half life two scattered almost everywhere within a thirty foot diameter of my building. Also, strategic explosive placement to hopefully be able to take out a zombie crowd in case of need to get a fast escape on ground.

Vehicles:
    Helicopter, 30 gallon per mile at least car, very dependable.

Personal equipment:
    C4 strapped to self, Assortment of shotguns, handguns, assault rifles, smgs, all guns within respective group can use interchangable ammo. Enough ammo to last 30 yrs. Also, have good sniper rifles for sniping zombies for fun. Also have rocket launchers with thousands of rockets. Many long machetes and katanas and kukris with a few good oilstones (oilstones last longer than whetstones). Many grenades.
    Have radio broadcasting survival info, and where survivors can find me and i will broadcaste survival info. Also telegraph cause its the easiest thing for other survivors to make in order to contact me.

Clothes: A figure hugging waterproof suit convering all expsted skin, including face with goggles to see through. A lightweight carbon fiber anti-teeth jacket and pants. Aviators and hat. Also, nice lightweight, durable, waterproof hiking boots, so i can run easily and still have extremely good foot protection. Leather gloves. Sturdy canvas bags to carry supplies in case of evacuation.

Combat boots in case i need them for some reason.

Entertainment: Hopefully a girl/many girls, LOTS OF PRON, laptop pc, treadmill to train cardio so i can run with full combate gear for miles and miles

Food:

Enough canned food for like 30 yrs
    Mostly veggies
    protien powder, cant have to much meat cause of smell, need protien.
    vitamines, high energy gell packets.

First aid: Lots of rubbing alcohol, 100 % pure. Lots of badages. Lots of stitching equipment. '

Water: tap water till runs out, 30 yr supply of fresh water. Water treatment tables/pumps

Lastly, I would have a system where i can launch supplies in a zombie proof box that only real humans r smart enough to open. This is for gettting supplies out so other ppl can use them if i was sure to die. Right after i fire this, i would blow myself and whatever other explosive materials i have with me so i can take out as many zombies as i can. In addition, i would have my c4 hooked up to a mini-heart rate monitor. If my heart-rate becomes 0 for five minutes, the c4 would auto detonate. There will be speakers notifying ppl to leave if i am found dead.

12. Moriquendi

Moriquendi Bit Tech Biker

I think thats one of the armoured bulldozers that the Israelis use to demolish Palestinian homes.

Moriquendi

13. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Upon rethinking.. I'd hole up in a Costco or Sam's Club. They have absolutely everything you'd need, from hardware, to food, to even gas, sandbags, lawn equipment, vehicles, etc.

One-stop survival outlet/safehouse, plus, if zombie do get in, there's PLENTY of high places to hide in, or climb through to get out, or kill zombies from.

Only thing they don't have are guns I believe..

14. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

The problem is though that they are so obvious everyone will go there, destroying the apparent safety. Everyone will want supplies, which is why its better to have a small store now than to have a large store you could have soon. If the zombie apocalypse ever comes then you can expect panic buying to be the first sign.

15. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Hrm.. true.. Then I'd go to my family business, there's enough food for several months, plus it's got heavy metal doors in the back and reinforced hurricane resistant, impact resistant and nearly bullet proof windows, extremely hard to break, as a recent would-be burglar found out after beating the glass door for 2 hours with a hammer and never breaking through XD

Plus it's in a high-rise building and next to a gun shop

16. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

After some thinking i would recommend getting guns and ammo BEFORE the apoc. as those will be the first to go. Ans overtime just stock up on M.R.E.s and water. plus have a location that is family specific that no-one else would go.

17. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

18. Loom

Loom What's a Dremel?

After reading this post I realised that I'm not prepared for modern day threats. So I mounted a sword above my bed. Now I can sleep soundly knowing I have a sword hanging over my head.

[​IMG]

19. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Now robbers cans easily stab you in the chest...

20. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute