1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Gaming in the workplace

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by liratheal, 3 Nov 2008.

1. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Absolutely.

I used to stand around watching people work, while watching movies when I was a manager. Ahh, those were the days. Didn't even mind doing two or three 12 hour shifts a week.

2. Ninja_182

Ninja_182 Enginerd!

I played Photoshop today :p

Quite frankly I enjoy my job far too much and have an epic workload. It would definatly be a sacking for it though, and no chance I can hide it, Tech manager can see my screens through a window, I share an office and the managers office is across the hall from mine and can see my screens from her desk :p

3. cliffski

cliffski Game Designer

When I worked in tech support (3rd line, so not busy :D) years ago, we used to have Quake II deathmatch games over the company LAN against other tech support departments. Some of them went on all afternoon. It's awesome knowing that the only people who can tell you off are tech support, and that was you :D.

I got paid triple time to work the morning on Christmas Eve once, and we all played Quake II all morning then went home D.

4. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

The question has to be where do you work and what do you do.

Oh and... where do I get an application form. :eek:

5. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

he is a firefighter if I remember correctly (or EMT....)

Tags: