1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hp lp2475w

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by wtf.nl, 12 Jul 2009.

1. wtf.nl

wtf.nl What's a Dremel?

i know custompc did a reviw of the hp lp2475w so i need to know from someone who wrote the review, or anyone who also has this screen if the following affects their screen aswell.

i bought a hp lp2475w at which time i conected it to my computer only to notice it make a red flash once it logs into windows and when i logs out again this flash is very fast and takes up about 3/4 of the screen, i called hp (who i dont think really understood what happened) and now i have a replacement only to have the exact same effect again on my new screen.

i just want to know if i should worry about this or not. it makes this effect no matter which port or which computer i connect to, once its in vista or windows ..there is no problem.

thanks
    arnold

2. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

Bizarre - have you tried a different cable for the screen? Or maybe reinstalling your graphics card?

3. wtf.nl

wtf.nl What's a Dremel?

i have reinstalled and retried everything...i had it tested at an hp retailer...no problem there with it so its my computer unfortunately.....no idea where to look now

4. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

videocard ? thats what it points 2, it may be that between switching screenmodes, the video card is to slow to give the information to the screen, resulting in an "error" or out of range flash screen, at a guess.

i am not saying that is what is happening, but it is a possible cause

5. d4martin

d4martin d4martin

What card do you have and which drivers do you have installed at the mo????

Thanks

Martin