1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project SEWOG -Stormerens Extreme Watercooled Overclockable Gamingsystem -Update 07/8

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Stormeren, 30 Jan 2009.

1. maRiio

maRiio What's a Dremel?

Why? :p Should'nt be that heavy :hehe:

2. Stormeren

Stormeren What's a Dremel?

Yes, for me it will be acceptable. But for a small teenager, this case will be a nightmare to take to a Lan-party :D
    But will make some kind of wheeltray for this rig anyway, if I have to transport it over larger distances.

3. lolabunny087

lolabunny087 There's a first time for everything

ha ha ....:D nice nice .... wheels on it would be a good idea .. but now .. in this day and age of sedentary lifestyle ,, a good work out would be necessary ... :thumb: .. I bet that if u carry ur pc to the LAN party, in a bout a year I'd say You'll look like Arnold .. well provided u inject some potent steroids first .. :clap: .. mmmm.. I wanna see the performance of ur system .. see how well ur H2O config does ... what ur temperatures would be like ... what are u finishing right now ? H2O setup ?

4. Stormeren

Nope, still building the frame. Haven't got time to do that yet. Still a lot to do before testing that. Around friday I should have a new load of pics ready of the mounding of the motherboardtray. Still need to make so much on this build that it will take at least 6 mdr more to get it finished. :eyebrow:, also because I got a lots of other ideas for funny stof I wanna make at the same time.

5. Stormeren

Sorry guys, but have to hold a little break on my SEWOG project until start november. I have lots of work, and two other project going on at the time, a computer related and a non-computerrelated. One of my project have something to do with a extern HD but in a other outfit that usual. But hope to have some pics of that in a weeks time.

6. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

No problem. Take your time.:D

7. Stormeren

Have just finished this ekstern HD....... with building USB-port.
    [​IMG]

Here a little video demo of it.
    http://www.rrc-designs.dk/files/F430_1.AVI

But don't know if I should lay up the hole worklog on bit-tech and in witch forum

The boy 4rm oz likes this.
  8. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

That is one of the best external HDD mods I have ever seen, great work. +rep

9. Stormeren

It's not a real HD there is in there. The car is so small, that a 2,5" disk couldn't fit. So have put in a 4xUSB hub, so I connect 4 USB sticks in there. So it's a external solid disk with multible options for GB and easy switch a memory ind it.

10. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Either way, it's still awesome :D.

11. St3ph

St3ph What's a Dremel?

+1^^