1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News EA: "Pirates are a marketplace"

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 9 Dec 2009.

1. Obsidianflame

Obsidianflame What's a Dremel?

Isnt DLC basically what used to be called expansion packs? With the rollout of high speed internet avail to the genral public we no longer need to go into a store and pay £15 for an expansion pack, we can buy some DLC for a few ££'s and sit at home watching a progress bar. I personally dont mind paying a few £££ for an extra weeks gaming or so, especially if i really enjoyed the game. As for the whole pirate debate, i think people should pay for games, thats expected, and not buying games you like will damage the industry but... i hate SecuRom and jazz like that, and i will not buy a game that includes it. Why? Because i use Deamontools to boot games ive bought from the hard drive, its quicker and quiter, and that makes sense. Unfortunatly none of the worlds problems have been solved on any forum as of yet, and we as consumers have a voice called a wallet. The industry always listens to money no matter what, so if you like a game buy it, and they will make more. Maybe.

Tags: Add Tags