1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planning My "I WIN" possible mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Individual, 4 Apr 2010.

1. Individual

Individual What's a Dremel?

Yay or nay guys. Please be honest. This will be my first attempt to do anything like this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't have an inside yet. I'm still trying to get the hang of sketchup. This was actually my first drawing using the program. I'm sure you'll see a few flaws. Anyways, what do you guys think? I'd like some constructive feedback please. I want to put this on a Cooler Master ATCS 840.

2. InfernoZeus

InfernoZeus What's a Dremel?

I like the design but I'm not sure about the text. Perhaps fine a suitable name for the case, and put that there..

3. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

I like it. bright, over the top and in your face.

4. Individual

I'll take that into consideration. I was actually thinking about doing that. Also, another thing I was thinking about doing was mounting a big button by the "I win." Essentially, I would have an I win button :). Maybe put that by my power button.

5. Krog_Mod

Krog_Mod Minimodder

lol, I like your sense of humor. I imagine this would be done using plexiglass? BTW, If you do put a big "I Win" button, you could also put a "Rage Quit" button as well. Although I would probably have to hurt you if you did actually rage quit. Rage quitters irritate me so bad.

Edit: You could also do the I WIN in the style of an iPod. iWin.

6. Individual

The "Rage Quit" is a great idea :). As far as the plexi goes, I'm not sure yet. I was thinking about buying a sheet of plexi and seeing how it looks over the white. I was also thinking of using 1/4" sheet alumminum. What would you guys recommend?

Last edited: 4 Apr 2010
  7. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

1/4" aluminum sheet would be overkill. That thickness would be better suited for structural building, not decoration. ...although a case that could stop low-caliber bullets might be interesting.:D Back the alum with 1/4" lexan and you'd have a nice shield.

Design-wise you are doing good. I'd mess with the idea of wrapping the pattern around the case more. The basic idea with wrap-around is to break up the cube shape of the case visually.

I think 99% of what's wrong with your text is the font. It makes the case look like a road sign.

8. Shadow703793

Shadow703793 What's a Dremel?