1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project Slumber Parties UPDATED 12-16-10 Leak testing

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by scgt1, 11 Jul 2010.

1. scgt1

scgt1 Minimodder

Won't know really if its fixed until I push the button in a few days as soon as I finish sorting through all the wiring then installing the last bits and pieces.

2. Omoobhs

Omoobhs One giant fsb hole

Would be great to see how this has turned out. The pictures are great but seeing the final assembly would be even better!
    Hope it's going well.

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

^ What Boff_In said.

4. scgt1

scgt1 Minimodder

Yea I need to get around to ordering a new uv black light for my helix since one broke while sliding it back in the res after sleeving. I also need to measure out some more sleeving for a lamptron switch and install the last of the lights. Then clean my desk up and shoot some final shots.

Just been really busy again around the house now that winter is gone. :waah:

5. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I've only just looked here and I don't even know how to comment. So I'll just pass of an orgasm by sending this log to MDPC.

6. scgt1

scgt1 Minimodder

Wow....
    MDPC....
    Were the best of the best are shown in all their glory....

I really don't know what to say :jawdrop:

Thanks!:thumb:

Guess I really need to finish it now in case I'm picked. Not exactly sure how it works over there if it takes just one person or if there is a certain number of people until your featured. Wow nonetheless.

Time to dig up the parts boxes and see what I need to order from Germany to finish that last cable setup and get my butt in gear. Something I should have done from the start until it was fully finished. After the holidays I started to run into legal maters with my children and my ex-wife so I've been forced to hire an attorney so that has been my main concern as of late.

Which so far hasn't progressed anymore because I seem to never be able to reach the attorney. Might be a time coming soon to find another one whom is female and despises stupid mothers whom do stupid stuff and break the law while doing it. :naughty:

That or maybe Medicaid will follow through on their investigation and she will end up in prison where she belongs for fraud since she is paid for health insurance through child support yet still has them on Govn't assistance via Medicaid. That would be the nice and easy way out of it. They will toss her behind bars and a Constable will drop the kids off at my door. :clap:

That's the cheap way out of a long drawn out process of a custodial battle. Must think smarter not harder. :hip:

So since tomorrow will be a little chilly I may start tearing into things again and see what I need to pick up to finish the piddly final touches on PSP. Sucks I really would have liked to get a shot of it complete and in the snow at the top of the waterfall I worked so hard on last spring and the one prior. Which is part of the reason the build has taken so long. Oh well there is always next year (if we happen to get some again here in Texas) just for a little photo update to the build log after completion.

Oh yea and I was thinking of switching to the Dual GPU HD6X card when it came out. After looking at benchmark results and the price comparison I think I'll hold off until they drop $200-$250 in price. The HD6870 in SLI is a better bang or buck. I don't really want to switch back over to the dark side with NVIDIA, but we will just have to see what their next offering is and its price point and what it does to ATI pricing for a final decision.

I kinda like what I have now especially with all the trouble it has caused and the changes I had to go through to get it put together as it is. Not that any new cards that out perform the older gens will get any smaller or anything. As it by far doesn't appear to be a direction devs and engineers are trying to go in. Yet we as humans have shrunk down hard drives over the years and created stationary drive types now. Have camera's that are the size of a pen tip etc. We still have mammoth gpus and they don't seem to be shrinking with performance either.

Well enough of my late night rambling that probably isn't making a lick of sense. I shall get off here and go play some more Gears of War 2. To think I finished GOW in no time. This one seems to be twice as long and to think GOW 3 is due out this year.

Sometime this thing will end sometime......

I was talking about GOW2 but now that I think of it its a dual purpose phrase. It fits in describing GOW2 and how it keeps going and going. Then again it fits for this build too because well this August is 2 years. :-( Sigh I really must get it finished now that just ticks me off its not done yet!

Last edited: 15 Mar 2011