1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Why am I always so last minute?

Discussion in 'General' started by Archtronics, 26 Apr 2011.

1. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

See i've done exactly the opposite because if my plan does'nt start well everything goes out the window

I have ICT amendments to be made and printed by tuesday which i was going to do today before i went to work at 5pm planned to get up 9am and get started slept in to 12.25....

Nothing has been done...

2. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Am actually starting to get some work done for one of my bits of coursework, this one in for the 20th of may.
    Got other bits in earlier, but I'm more in the mood for this one :p

3. JCG

JCG What's a Dremel?

True, but what you hand in will be worse. Yes the report i'm typing up now for next month will be worked on till the last day, but it will be a work of art. Being a beta student to the bone my language skill are not that great, if i bang something out the night before it will be done on time, but will be full of typing error and such. just because i don't have the same amount of time to proof read it.

I shocked quite a bit of professors once i stopped slacking, and i've gone from 6/10 for most report to 8/10 just by planning it better. All nighters seem effective, but they rarely are, plus i always feel like **** the day after.