1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL H A P P Y N E W Y E A R 2 0 1 2

Discussion in 'General' started by bulldogjeff, 31 Dec 2011.

1. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Right sooner or later some one would have started this thread so I thought I would.

For me personally it's been a pretty crappy year, but it's ended pretty well for me on here. A couple of decent projects and a nomination for the MOTY, that alone has pleased me no end,so thank you very much to the Bit_tech lads for that one and also any one that votes for me.

To the rest of you, friends old and new it's been great fun on here.

Right now I'm so fired up about my modding that you could chain me to the gates of hell and I'd have them looking different by the morning.

So Bit_tech land, have a great new year and good luck to you all.:thumb::thumb:

P.S...Any dodgy looking posts from me will be purely alcohol induced so probably best to ignore them.

Have fun peeps.

Last edited by a moderator: 1 Jan 2012
    Teelzebub likes this.
  2. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

Happy new year to you and all the best for another year of modding...
    Any mod's planed ?

3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Have fun fellas

My town was voted one of the 10 places to be new years in the guardian so well you might be able to guess where i am :D

I agree its been a rather shite year but its opened my eyes to bigger and better things i should be aiming for

I feel i've grown and can appreicate the small things in life like health, i still might moan about things in 2012 though :thumb:

Keep it safe lads and enjoy your new years :)

4. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

You leave my gates alone mate I have enough with the kids on the lawn lol

Anyway Happy new year bt :thumb::thumb:

5. bulldogjeff

Got a couple planned. I may even be starting one next week:D
    I knew you would jump on that one Tel..lol

Have a good one mate.

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

As a whole, 2011 didn't really go the way I had planned it either, but in the spirit of "everything happens for a reason" and the general holiday season cheer, I'm looking at the positives from the past month or two and am finishing the year on a reasonably good note... sorta... and most importantly looking forward to a better 2012 when hopefully things which are in the pipeline come to fruition, some burned bridges are rebuilt and some opportunities that got away will come around again :thumb:

I'm not going to let the fact that I have to spend most of new year's eve up until about 10pm in an office on my own get me down either. It'll be the first time ever that I haven't spent it with family and/or friends, so I had a good run :p It's my fault anyway, I made a promise and I have to do everything I can to keep it.

It's early, but happy new year everyone! I hope everyone has a brilliant NY celebration and that 2012 is a great year for you all :)

7. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Yup, 2011 has been one giant arse really for me- very little has gone my way, here's hoping 2012 is better.

In the event of the world ending, I have survival gear & a large gun; bring it on :)

8. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

**** NYE celebrations, I intend on staying indoors and eating a pie.

9. Psycho

Psycho Average

This.

Replace eating a pie with aimlessly looking at a shiny box.

10. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I've had a great modding year! I have another project in the wings and just can't wait for 2012's computer releases!

Happy new year Jeff and everyone and generic holiday greetings ect.

11. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Well it was a fairly shite year all in all. Risks of eviction, major health issues across family and friends, more money woes and pain. :(

Then at the end of the year I got a superb bit of cheering up all thanks to bit-tech :clap: Not only did I get some new gubbins courtesy of The Great Satan but when i got stung with charges the community sorted that as well! What more can you say. (The chip even unlocked from a dual to a quad!!! Freaking awesome!!!!!!1!!!)

Thanks for a terrific end to the year and the promise of a better (final :worried: /trollface :lol:) year in 2012!! I might even finally get around to a full on mod in true ghetto fashion (windows cut with tin snips m'lud? Oh yes indeedy!)

Get the beers out bit-tech, it's gonna be a loud one! [​IMG]

12. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

This but with Zubrowka, 3 ice cubes and a crystal tumbler.

13. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Meh. Don't really celebrate it tbh. It's just going from one month to another. I might celebrate going from April to May.

14. bulldogjeff

So far sounds like it's been a pretty crappy year all round, here's hoping it can only get better in 2012.

I'm kinda scared to ask if it can get any worse just in case it does:wallbash:

15. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Yes, it can.

16. nemo

nemo Foregone Destruction

Happy new year all (The other half is intent on cooking up a storm, but I've got all the Snecklifter & Hobboglin to keep everyone happy)

17. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Quality Jennings brew :thumb:

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Xin Nian Quai Le!

New job, got married, off to Vegas/San Fran in a week. 2011 has been pretty good and 2012 should start off just fine! :cooldude:

Zurechial likes this.
  19. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Good for you Bindi, glad someone had a good 2011 all round. Most people I know have had a really lousy year.

Me I started the year finishing my first ever build, for my husband, and finished it with my own rig, separated! And a lot of other good things came out of BT too, and hopefully 2012 will continue the way the last few months have picked up (minus the slipped disc :( I have right now).

So I wish all of you (even BE and Bogomip ;)), especially Jeff, Terry, Dave, Russell, Kevin, Nik, Nexxo, Jonty and Paul, a great, prosperous and happy year in 2012. Edit: and Mark and Nealie :blush:

Last edited: 31 Dec 2011
  20. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

Happy New Year to all :clap: