Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. j4mi3

j4mi3 What's a Dremel?

i dont like judging a persons skill on accuracy alone. i think its a bad representation. weapon accuracy is slightly better (their/your main weapon) but def not overall accuracy.

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Loads of fun tonight, 3rd MVP Medal gotten within three rounds. Needed two ribbons xD

3. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Had my first fun game of Metro tonight. Didn't come first, but got MVP3.

BattleLog linkey

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I had such an abysmal round on that... just could not find my groove at all.

5. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

In fairness as soon as we advanced towards A after taking B it didn't take long for us to have you pressed into spawn.

6. DrDantastic

DrDantastic What's a Dremel?

Had a good few rounds with the ZiiP folks tonight. I'm definitely going to try and get on there more :)

7. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Ahhh, you're the little feck that kept ramming his Type88 down my throat?! :p Was fun playing against you tonight! See if you can hop on to the TS server at some point!

8. DrDantastic

That would be me, yes! Sorry about that but I'm going for a service star with every weapon, vehicle and bit of kit and it was the Type 88's turn tonight. Is it a Mumble server? If so I'll be on next time I play :)

9. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

It's all good mate, I don't mind, I'm crap with most of the LMG's, got a soft spot for the M27 atm though.

And nope, TeamSpeak.

10. DrDantastic

I'll get it installed in the morning then :) I only really played tonight to knife huwbart, after he took 5 of my dogtags in a row! If you're like me and your knife is your top weapon then that's just an insult. I'm just glad that with ZiiP and CPC I've found two servers with consistent teamwork; it's what makes this game worth playing.

Last edited: 10 Mar 2012
  11. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Yeah, I've tried to knife him many times.. I think I'm yet to succeed! Hop on TS and the teamwork will really come alive. Well, if you can hear it in among the banter :p

A good example was earlier on Wake Island on rush. I had my mortar out, couldn't see ****, before you know there was a MAV up. Blew the living **** out of the other team :D

12. DrDantastic

I got him twice tonight, at last! It's moments like that I've missed out on; you've got me looking forward to proper teamwork :D Over the course of the next few weeks I'll have to add a few of you guys on Battlelog, once you've got to know me a bit.

13. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

That server we were in earlier on Oman and our team were getting raped by jets....well I decided to take a look at the guy's profile, turns out he's ranked 1st on the PC leaderboard for Flanker kills....

14. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

What crater bbq? That guys gotta be bs tho, 6.4 kd? Then again, air warfare medal x 94?? LOOOL I reckon he just uses the jet heh.

HAHA had a look at his weapon stats, he's got hardly any kills with regular weapons xD;

Had a good game after you guys changed server;

[​IMG]

Last edited: 10 Mar 2012
  15. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Highlight of the day. Kharg, tank, first shot, half the map, down comes Dom's heli :D I knida sucked for the rest of it though lol

16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

how do you export your battle reports as images? I'm pleased as punch about that match we had on seine where i stuck the tank up everyone's arse.

17. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Can you not use your snipping tool (win 7) then upload to photobucket etc

18. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I'm up to 39 weapons that should/do have master dog tags. So far assault is done (M26 is at ~200kills), engineer is done (except for the launchers), support has 4 done and 5 to do and recon all bolt actions done and only semi-autos are left. Plus I have a few of the PDW done and a few left to do.

19. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Huwbert (Grumps on the ZiiP forums) is a knifing monster... I think he got me 5 or 6 time last night as well.

Going to be server-side again this evening, see if I can get back into the flow of things since I seem to be holding my connection better now.

20. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Loved getting back in the game last night until i hit laptop/network issues urrrr, lol at least it halted my frenzy of self destruction.