1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Got a new tattoo, thats got 6 now - cover up phase 1 of 3 23/05/12

Discussion in 'General' started by t4n6o, 8 Sep 2011.

1. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

I have a tattoo on my arm, it looks like this

[​IMG]

It's something i used to doodle alot when I was doing a music degree at uni, so i thought I would get it put on me to remind me about uni and music, considering my life is mainly computers these days.

Its a bit tribal, and I don't really like tribal tats, but I drew it so to me its not really tribal :D

It did used to be in the middle of my arm, but then the gym happened and so did mad triceps so that made it shift a bit off centre, it moves about my arm depending on how much I am working out ha.

(this picture is at least a year old, maybe a bit more)

2. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

So with you being in a music degree, was it an usual treble clef design? as it has similarities - looks good, even my daughter approves lol

like the title says its not finished as got some flames to put round him so that it covers the old flames and the writing from the original tat and hopefully gunna make it into a half sleve, where the writing comes out of his mouth, i could maybe make it into some sort of forked tongue or something but not 100% sure yet lol

3. LJF

LJF Modded

Doesn't the new design (which is a vast improvement on the original) need the internal face of ramus (part of the jaw) adding in? the lower jaw looks like it's only connected on one side of the skull.

4. t4n6o

when its done the words from the other tat (crap 1 underneeth) will have flames and fire around it and inside mouthso it would be like he is breathing the it from within sort of thing, then the continuation of skulls/death theme aith flames will continue onto and covering my shoulder and workin round my upper arm as a sleeve or as my new artist suggested, he could put a bloodshot eyeball in there or something like that , i may even seetle for an 8 ball lol

5. LJF

LJF Modded

Fair enough! If that's what floats your boat!! :D

6. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

I am glad that fellow is wearing a shirt in the recent picture in this thread.

There are only so many man-boobs you can look at before lunch.

7. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

and I do have almighty boobs too. tis why I kept the shirt on :)

Tribble likes this.
  8. t4n6o

just an update on the skull cover up was down to get it finished today but my wife wanted her mess sorting out which took an hour (which ate half of my hour session) so still got the flames to be added yet.

Anyway without further ado........

[​IMG]

9. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Looks tons better!

I've always thought about a tattoo i just have never found a piece of artwork i want permanently placed on my body

I've always though of upper chest across the collarbone area (below your average work/dress shirt vision) so i can show it off when i want but cover on a work basis

10. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

What is that in the skulls mouth?

11. t4n6o

a bloodshot eyeball

12. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator