1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a few questions

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Thecraigyo, 21 Nov 2011.

1. Thecraigyo

Thecraigyo What's a Dremel?

Am think of buying a computer from CCL and i want a decent gaming system but havent got the funds atm so do yo think it would be a better idea to buy a ok system with a better motherboard and prosessor etc so as i can upgrade later?

2. DanSonley

DanSonley What's a Dremel?

it will cost you more if you get cheep stuff now in the long run. personally i would wait. unless you don't have anything to use right now.

if you can upgrade parts individually that is a good option. like if the mobo is compatible with your current cpu then buy it in parts.
    buying all with cheep parts will mean you are buying the expensive and cheep. can also mean ending up with cheaper replacements to keep to your budget.

3. varkanoid

varkanoid Professional Dribbler

cant really say without you listing what you have now, and what your budget is.

4. dunx

dunx ITX is where it's at !

Do it right once, I bought my big-rig a piece each month, £200 MoBo, £240 CPU, DDR£ £170, £230 GPU, and just had to wait...

dunx

P.S. Yes that was a while back, almost fancy a 2011 set-up for Easter...

5. rodeltt

rodeltt What's a Dremel?

We don't know what you existing MoBo is but if you don't have an SSD that could be worthwhile upgrade to extend its life a little longer.