1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Bit-tech Smokers thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Elton, 22 May 2012.

1. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Not that I'm condoning it, but what kind of tobacco do you guys smoke?

This was brought on by KidMod's thread about which BT'er you'd want to have dinner with. It occurred to me that no one's talked about this that I know of?

I'm partial to a nice hand rolled cigar. My personal picks being most of the Jamie Garcia and Alec Broadley lines.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I don't smoke :)

Post_count++? :p

3. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

I smoke drum light. And I like to go to Amsterdam.

4. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

I'm classy me,

Lambert & Butler.

Or Amber Leaf when I'm not working and poor.

5. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Don't smoke anymore, @ Margo the powers that be are going to make dope illegal in Holland soon :waah:

Last edited: 22 May 2012
    Apophis54 likes this.
  6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Mainly green smoke - yes the e-cigarette. Cut down normal cigarette smoking by a pack a day :thumb:

Otherwise Marlborough light, Royals or JPS.

Apophis54 likes this.
  7. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Smoking makes me want to vomit. Not other people, I don't have an issue with that really, but every time I've tried? I turn into a Chundersaurus Rex..

Apophis54 likes this.
  8. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Smokings bad mmmmmkay?

However, Cigars are flipping lovely.

9. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

Tried the E Cigs... Nope! I go for sugar free boiled sweeties when I'm trying to cut down.

10. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Then you would hate my family :D

They have no problem with sharing it so i have become a custom to cigerrette smoke really.

My dad, mum, aunts, uncles grandparents all used to smoke all quit except my aunty now and she shares it.. literally

I remeber being five and she would be speaking to me blowing that **** in my face.

I've had the odd cigar and cigarette when im really drunk and forget i don't actually smoke or on new years eve just because im feeling like a boss :thumb:

11. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Currently on the lightest of the light in an attempt to cut down to the point of 'there's no point anymore' and just stop. Silk Cut Silver. It's the habit I can't break, not the actual addiction; at 0.1mg for everything i hardly think the addiction is the point anymore lol.

I will however always enjoy a tasty wine or whiskey dipped hand rolled cigar or various fruit tobaccos for a pipe. Cherry tobacco in a pipe is one of the nicest smells in the world.

The missus enjoys Margo's ideas but has it as a neccessity for medicinal needs; I used to a long to ago but really can't be assed with it.

Apophis54 likes this.
  12. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

yeah it's in hot debate. I go over there quite alot as I have a lot of friends who moved over there. They aren't so much making it illegal, they are bringing in the stupid weed pass, which means only CITIZENS would be able to purchase. None of my friends who live there are citizens, they all just reside there. However, its quite a slow moving vehicle, for the most parts none of the businesses want it. And the places that do want it inforced the most are around the border, because crime is high there due to smuggling etc. I dont think its going to change dramatically there for at least 5 years - you aren't supposed to smoke tobacco inside already, but, as long as you don't keep you tobacco out of your pocket for is longer than necessary, no one cares.

All the same - my friends all work for the devils harvest or advanced nutrients - so their avenues are nearly infinite! It would just be a shame to ruin such an immense place.

13. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I am generally trying to cut down on smoking. I rarely, if ever smoke at home since I still live with my parents and they would go ape-s**t if they knew. I'm almost 29. :p

Picked it up in the army in Finland (if you're a smoker, you're never cold, hungry or tired, so shut up and do your role), so I would smoke Lucky Strike reds (L&M once my pay was spent).

Went through a phase of Benson & Hedges, but too heavy for me.

Now I primarily smoke Marlboro Lights, but try to have less than a pack a week and often go 3-4 weeks without any.

As for cigars, a nice Romeo & Juliet n0. 4 or a Monte Cristo no. 2 are to my liking.

14. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

My gf smokes electric cigs now. And while I don't think they've been studied enough, she claims her health has improved and her cough has gone. They can't be worse than smoking for you, not that I'd chastise people who do.

15. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Yeah, but take too long to smoke on a cig break ;)

Apparently they have approximately 3,900 less chemicals in/produced by them and you can still "smoke" in a bar :thumb:

16. Valo

Valo Minimodder

gauloises...

17. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

Cutters Choice..... but unlike Margo, I've never been to Amsterdam ;)

18. andrew8200m

andrew8200m Multimodder

People actively seek materials to burn so that they can inhale the toxic smoke produced?

*gets coat

19. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

Yes, yes we do.

20. logonui

logonui Minimodder

I smoke Golden Virginia.

I can't stand pre-rolled smokes nowadays, they seem to dry my throat out too much.