1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Onwards and upwards by Parvum Systems : Complete

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by imersa, 9 Mar 2013.

1. Raiden

Raiden Portuguese reviewer

Definetely the best modding on these cases :) good color combo also

2. sprintdmc

sprintdmc What's a Dremel?

Beautiful work Guys, well done...

3. Phame

Phame COOOOFFFFEEEEE

Bravooooooooooooooooooo!
    This is such a sweet build..
    I can see so much thought has gone in to the placement of the content, and it doesn't at all look cluttered!
    Well done Parvum and Imersa!
    :thumb:

4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Beautiful build man. I love the colour scheme, red acrylic looks awesome and those loops look amazing.
    Nice clean job, very detailed build, that's what makes scratch builds so unique.

Oh, nice brass inserts technique by the way ;)

5. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Thank you! Considering this project was completed by the only two that make up Parvum Systems I'm glad we could do an acceptable modding effort in our own case :D!

Thank you all so much! Will only push us to do even more mods in our own any maybe even other cases.

No problem on the insert trick! We saw it here first ;).

6. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

18th April Final Photos. Something a little fun!

Hey guys, firstly a big thanks! It's been an amazing little trip on this build. We have had some great input and amazing ideas. What has been done to the S1.0 here has filled us with ideas and possibilities for future projects & products. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have!

After work Tuesday evening we drove to our friend Tom's studio. We were very fortunate to have him shooting the case as he does not typically do this kind of work. Tom is a professional international music & portrait photographer and you can see this come through in our final photos. Please have a look at his portfolio here.
    We wanted to do something a little more fun so he was ideal for the job. We take our own photos with a Mark II & have a good studio background so high quality finished photos have already been shown.

We decided... or at least Tom decided to shoot each photo with long exposure so we could play around with are own light. Helpful to boost light in focal areas and just to look great! The idea was perfect for us as we wanted something really exciting, busy and different. The entire case was meant to have a bright and fun vibe hence so much white and the bold inlay work. We wanted to pull it away from the very dark rigs often seen. This represents us as a company and lets our personalities come through. If you get to meet us you will see we are far from businessmen and hope this portrays that. Power to the modders!

We understand these photos won't be to everyone's taste but after all, it is our project and we are having some fun here so enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again just want to thank everyone. Hopefully if we keep staying late after work we can get the ITX project log up!

7. Phame

Phame COOOOFFFFEEEEE

8. Asouter

Asouter --------

^ what he said. Stunning

9. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

Those photos are beautiful! Although I like the exposure light trail effect, it may have been a bit much to put it in quite so many of the photos, however.

The finished article is simply breathtaking. I love all the subtle lighting changes offered by the creamy white and bold, frosted red acrylic. Just ace :jawdrop:

10. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

In these final pictures some stuff I found I hadn't realised before. The dual loop white and red give amazing contrast because everything is so close to eachother. I absolutely love the PSU fan side with the hex vent and the window above it. The photos look amazing. Very good project. My compliments.

11. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Thank you both very much :F

Thanks for the kind words and input. I thought the same but I suppose we did do somewhat finished photos without any lighting so figured we would go all out on the final photos. Super happy with the finished result. Trying to think how we could top it for the next build :D

Thank you sir! Was super happy to squeeze dual loop into such a small LAN rig. It was well worth the headache to figure it all out!

12. dreps

dreps Minimodder

that's some dayuuuuuum good looking case!! ^^

13. KrunchR

KrunchR What's a Dremel?

Very nice mod. Final pictures are awesome!

14. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

Absolutely awesome!

Well done mate!

15. Meelobee

Meelobee What's a Dremel?

Stunning!

How much room is there between the 2 fans on the bottom and the ram? Those fans just scream for an E22 FG01

disclaimer: I'm not associated with the person above me... /me waves @ nate :D

16. Editor22

Editor22 E22 | Hex-Gear

Lol thanks for the plug Meelobee ;)
    there is some E22 love in there with the tubing.... I'm a very happy already :D

17. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Man, that's pretty as hell!:thumb:

18. ziza

ziza What's a Dremel?

OMG one of the best builds of the year so far.

Perfect job congratulations for the case.

19. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Thank you both! Roll on the next project ;D

Thanks for the kind words nate and nate following ;D
    I'm sad to say the spacing between the fans and the ram blocks is literally less than 1mm, it couldn't be closer without touching. We had planned to mill a grill ourselves but with this limitation sadly neither a Parvum or an E22 grill can be used!

Thanks cheap!

I'm glad you think that way! I suppose if you look at the technicality in such a small space it is defintly impressive. One of the best builds this year? We are not convinced but couldn't be happier to see him on our desk in the office :D

20. quizz_kid

quizz_kid Squid

Stunning!