1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Arkham Origins

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Pete J, 26 Oct 2013.

1. modmaster

modmaster What's a Dremel?

I completed the main story of this game last night. Now the story I thought was good and someone has done there research. However a few of the glitches really let the side down this time round, and I hope they pull there fingers out to get a patch out asap.

The gliding on this one frustrates me as the grappling hook does not seem to catch on till you are literally on top of a ledge or whatever it is you want to grapple. Also is it just me but its also very limited as to what you can grapple. Like in Arkham City you could pretty much latch onto anything.

All in all though I would score this game a 7.5 out of 10. The graphics are lovely for the most part, the story was enjoyable and some of the data pack pickups have you thinking.

2. woods

woods What's a Dremel?

I beat Deathstroke and then wandered round the Final Offer for an hour before finding out you have to exit and restart game for the door to unlock only bug so far and am quite enjoying the game, a first for me with a game reviewed at 30%.

3. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

It's 7 and a half quid on Steam this weekend, odd that I had £5.03 in one bank account and £2.07 in another... it is currently downloading.
    I love the Batman: Arkham series so really looking forward to it.