1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Is the AMD Radeon R9 290X too hot?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 28 Oct 2013.

1. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Wanna provide some empirical evidence there fella?

2. timevans999

timevans999 old modders friend

Your the one making claims about tiny towers

3. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

and your writing 1 line replies without any supporting evidence

why do YOU think its wrong?

4. Shirty

"Yet what makes that price tag turn from reasonable into a virtual steal is the fact that the Prodigy's thermal and acoustic performance is stellar." Anandtech

"Noise-wise the Prodigy was unobtrusive, with its fans making a gentle air noise, so it's clear that even before you reach for your pump and radiator, the Prodigy already makes for great case for an air cooled system." Bit-tech

"The chassis is the perfect base for a high performance, yet compact and portable system." TechPowerUp

"So here it comes a very brief conclusion. Its epic. /end." OC3D

I could go on, and although I'll grant you that ITX isn't for everyone, to dismiss the case as a "noob tower" doesn't give the impression you know very much about building PCs.

I have used many a case over the years, from tiny to giant, and this little, affordable case holds its own very nicely indeed. It won't beat the biggest, best cases on the market, but it is still a great performer undeniably.

The_Crapman likes this.
  5. timevans999

timevans999 old modders friend

I just mean the cooling of baby towers is a waste of time. If you don't have the space then grow some bollocks and buy a larger house.

6. Shirty

Yeah I'm afraid your credibility is now zero and has no hope of returning, if it ever even existed.

Tags: Add Tags