1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 21 Apr 2016.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

2. tad2008

tad2008 What's a Dremel?

If only they did a wireless version I'd snap one up for me and another for a friend in an instant!

3. Dedlite

Dedlite What's a Dremel?

Using a K70 RGB model, and wouldn't look to upgrade really. I'm using a Cherry Blue Switch model - I wonder if Corsair still offer different switch types? They used to.

I'm loving the K70 RGB though (having used both a standard K70 andd a K90, in my WoW days) The light on these switches are definitely more durable than they used to be (on the 'old' K70)!

4. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

Comparing the pictures to my current K70 and the K70 RGB review, it looks like they've changed the font on the keycaps to be a little more... stand out, almost like a cross between the Razer keycaps and those big button phones you can get.

Not sure if i like it tbh.

EDIT: I skimmed over the bit where you already mentioned that in the article :(.

Still not sure about it though.

5. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

Quick question: For <$100, is there a mechanical keyboard with cherry red (or this new silver)? I really REALLY don't need the flashing RGB crap, but backlit letters would be good.

6. Dedlite

Dedlite What's a Dremel?

Silver - no chance. Corsair have an exclusive license from Cherry for the next 6 months.

I know Ducky do one with Red switches - it's worth Googling around for the cheapest price. :)

Last edited: 23 Apr 2016
  7. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

There are plenty if all you are after is any mech keyboard with Cherry Reds and some backlighting... Just look at Scan and there were at least half a dozen different options as well as loads of Corsair refurbs for pretty good prices.

8. DbD

DbD Minimodder

Tags: Add Tags