1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Thermaltake Invitational, Piracy and Prophecy (Completed)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by abbas-it, 26 Feb 2016.

1. abbas-it

abbas-it We came, we saw, we mod, you awe!

hi guys, like i mentioned in the first video, i had some issues with the video card loop. well i found out what was wrong and it works now.
    when closing the case in the back i accidently oversaw that one of the flexible pipes twisted when closed. have fixed the problem and now i have two fully functional loops with the flow indicators working fine.

while it was open i also made a little video of the interior, so here it is.

2. abbas-it

Hi guys, The PIRACY AND PROPHECY project is now finished. I think i did a good job of accomplishing the theme i described in the beginning. It has becaome new and nostalgic, wild and elegant as well as a spartanic bundle of details as well. If you like it, the voting is on now. Once gain like all my projects, this one is also made only using hand guided and eletrically guided tools. No automation what so ever.

It is based upon a Thermltake CoreP5,
    Powered by a Thermaltake RGB 1750 PSU.
    I have integrated 32 skulls this time so thats my record so far. it has one hell of a front.
    I am using two Thermaltake RL 120 Reservoirs with 1x 240mm Radi and 1x 120mm for the two liquid cooling loops which are for the
    i7 Intel Processor and the other for the
    2x Asus Strix 4gb GTX 980s,
    16 gb of Avexir, Tesla effect Ram.
    Samsung 580gb ssd
    and an Asus DV-RW all on an
    Asus Maximus VIII Ranger Mainboard.
    Apart from that it has a 7" motorised revealable and concealable VGA Monitor inside.
    All the Cooling equipment, fittings, hard piping, soft piping and so forth are made by Thermaltake.
    The back has two RUM bottles which hold the RUM colored coolant I made in the resis.
    The back can be swung open. It has 5 pirate ship canons which are actually functional switches now for various things like the DVD, leds on off, the led effects etc.. te base hold not only the DVD drive but also has a stashing drawer that can hold a keyboard and CDs etc..

Here is the link to the Thermaltake Voting forum, thanks in advance to all who like my work and vote for me.
    http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/49112-vote/

3. abbas-it

hi guys here are the last pictures of the interior. i took off the glass front and made these.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here while its on
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Ironknocker

Ironknocker Minimodder

Nice Work Ali.

Very awsome handmade skills, nice Tubing.

Like it

5. abbas-it

hey IK hows it going. thanks buddy.
    greeting from sunny london. its so damned hot here, and i dont just mean the girls:jawdrop::rock::thumb:

6. kim

kim hardware addict

Real great job, as always, and very elegant mod, original and full of amazing details, with your particular and only way to mod, I particulary like this Piracy and prophecy project. thanks to share

7. cucmag

cucmag What's a Dremel?

:eeek::eeek:
    one day is too short to see all the details !!!!

8. abbas-it

thanks guys, i am glad it appeals, and hey good news, I won second place at the Thermaltake Invitational, so thats swell.

9. abbas-it

[​IMG]hi guys, i have some more news about the PIRACY AND PROPHECY. it not only won silver at the thermaltake invitational but also at teh modding masters in july.
    but to top it all, I won the DCMM, being the German Casemod Championship for the 3rd time in arow with it. That made ma casemoc category there a perfect hattrick after winning 3 years in a row with THE DARK KNIGHT, THE 67th BRIGADE and now PIRACY AND PROPHECY.
    so you can imagine how happy and proud I am. here are some pics of it all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 27 Aug 2016
  10. Quantum-192

Quantum-192 What's a Dremel?

Fantastic result and big well done :thumb:

11. storm-83

storm-83 Minimodder

While i haven't seen the competition, having followed your progress, i say it's very well deserved - with all the work, and little details you put into your builds!

Congratulations!

12. abbas-it

thanks buddy, i appreciate it..

13. Bartacus

Bartacus Minimodder

Damn man, I missed a few of your builds! I need an Abbass-auto-sub thingy! Amazing work on this one too! :jawdrop: I built my backup PC in a Core P5, and I love the half-shell you built on it! Fantastic idea, and theme too! :jawdrop:

14. abbas-it

thanks bart, yes i am really pleased with this one, its a real ornament.

15. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Next year they will add the "Mod that is not made by Abbas-it" category. :D
    Love the red finish on this one. pics make it hard to pick out the plastic from wood it's so shiny.
    Bas relief stuff came out fantastic.

16. abbas-it

thanks guys, i must certainly make a new explanation video, i just realised why the löast one had such a bad quaslity, wrnog setting in my sw......embarassing.

17. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Awesome :)

18. GeneralFun

GeneralFun Lurker with tools

I wrote a novel here discussing why it's so sad you've got no sponsorship in your builds, discussed at length the impeccable detail and craftsmanship of your work.
    I erased it.
    It seems apparent (to me) this is a creative outlet that brings you untold pleasure of working on your own terms and under your own conditions.
    Don't change a thing.
    I applaud your work and wish you all the best in any future endeavors!
    Dam, you make me miss having my old work shop!

19. abbas-it

thanks guys and i really appreciate your kind words. this is maybe the most ornamental piece of computer art i have made so far.
    for anyone who is interested and has time. i will be in exhibition with most of my mods at the
    HEINZ NIXDORF COMPUTER MUSEUM on the 30th of October.
    This www.hnf.de Museum is the worlds largest computer museum and is celebrating its 20th year jubilee. together with two other fellow modders we will be making sure that the casemod regiment is also present seeing as we also belong to the history of computers in a whole, being the most contemporary part of the whole run.

my next project coming up is going to be a a theme i have always wanted to make. now it is time.
    i made a just 24 hour challenge version at the GAMESCOM based upon a BITFENIX AURORA, but like i said, in just 24 hours. its was basically based upon the style of H. R. GIGER art.
    it turned out well for just 24 hours.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I want to have the liberty of making the ALIEN QUEEN mod as a con-scratch build because of the shape. ALIEN QUEEN HEAD, maybe turnable, opening jaws adn brain muncher, should all find its place.
    actually i intend to make it my most spectacular case till the day, wo watch out for it.

THE ALI-EN QUEEN​

coming soon

After this build, nobody will sleep peacefully at night
    Ali Abbas​

[​IMG]

Last edited: 29 Sep 2016