1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Latest Purchases Thread: v2.0

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 29 Oct 2007.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Haha no idea yet. They'll prolly collapse with my fat ass :D

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

I was going to ask some questions about those shoes but, I see from the Adidas website that they don't make them big enough for my gurt big feet, so it doesn't really matter...

3. Vault-Tec

It's usually tricky for me to find my size in sales. 9s seem to always be sold out. Mind you they were still bloody expensive but if they're anything like Shox I'll be chuffed.

4. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

They certainly appear to have the potential to pick up lots of dog poo.

5. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

I've always taken the angle of not stepping in the stuff rather than tailoring my shoes for easy mess removal.

6. Vault-Tec

I don't live in a city any more so dog poo is rare

More fox poo around here but only as you go inland.

7. MeddlE

MeddlE Norwegian Blue

Various buffing wheels as I have a stainless exhaust manifold to clean, repair and heat wrap before I fit it to my car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A new bike helmet as I flattened the back of mine last weekend.
    [​IMG]

8. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

That's incredibly sensible but not always practical. I think most people try not to step in it but you know, accidents and stuff?

9. Maki role

Maki role Dale you're on a roll... Lover of bit-tech

I dunno, I've managed to avoid stepping in any dog mess for at least 8 years now so it can't be that hard. Bear in mind that I live in seemingly a dog capital and frequently walk along the river, which is a prime spot for dog walkers who never pick up.

10. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Bunch of stuff for the Fam-Van (and thanks to Bindi for alerting me to the correct nomenclature!) The highlights:

[​IMG]

Cheap £20 dash-cam, which works surprisingly well. Nothing posh like GPS, but it has a G-shock sensor and what have you - as well as IR nightvision.

[​IMG]

Charger thing wot goes in a cup-holder, providing two 12V sockets and two USB sockets as well as voltage/amperage readout. Handy, 'cos there's a cup-holder in the rear of the centre console and a 12V socket as well - meaning I can power the dash-cam and my phone through neatly-routed cables without having to have anything cluttering up the dash.

[​IMG]

Phone holder. Works a treat to grasp an HTC One doing satnav duties, with a 5M micro-USB cable running from the above cup-holder gadget along the floor, up the frame, under the dash and then poking out from where it meets the windscreen to provide power.

[​IMG]

Crooklock, so nobody wanders off with the car.

[​IMG]

Cargo net, a fraction of the cost of a proper Vauxhall one. Fits the factory-fitted D-rings in the boot floor perfectly.

[​IMG]

USB charger which doubles as a jump-starter, just in case we're stranded somewhere with a dead battery - means we won't have to sit waiting for roadside assistance to reach us.

[​IMG]

Also in the category of 'hopefully won't need this,' LED 'flares' designed to make your car more visible in the event of accident.

Not pictured: winter emergency kit, first aid kit, emergency 'tyre weld' stuff, convex blind spot mirrors, Fresnel lens for the rear windscreen, baby mirror so we can check on the little 'un in her rear-facing car seat, various USB cables, sun screen, binder spine clips which I'm hoping will work to easily repair the carpet on the parcel shelf where it's coming away at the very edge, antifreeze, screenwash, "THIS VEHICLE IS ALARMED AND IMMOBILISED" stickers, "NO CASH OR VALUABLES LEFT IN THIS VEHICLE" stickers, DPF-cleaning fuel additive, 5L water container, de-icer, windscreen scraper, demister pad, cable clips, kids' sun screens, mud-and-snow traction pads, emergency hammer and seatbelt cutter...

Not cheap, having a car. And that's before anything actually goes wrong with it...

11. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

In that case, those are the perfect shoes for you. :)

12. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Bought a Sony Xperia Z3 for £110... Feels like allot of Phone for very little money!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

13. Mr_Mistoffelees

I'll be very impressed if that little doozer really can deliver enough current to turn over and start an engine.

14. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

The reviews suggest so: it says it does up to a 2.5L petrol engine (less if diesel, but the Meriva's only 1.3l). There's even talk of multiple jumps from a single charge. Ain't technology grand?

15. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Bought a bunch of soft fluffy towels, time to get naked and wet.

[​IMG]

16. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Multimodder

17. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

I'd rather not see Glenn's wrinkly little fella if it's all the same to you?

iPad Air 2, 64GB 4G

[​IMG]

Green Smart Case

[​IMG]

2M Lightning cable

[​IMG]

Sonos Play 1 in Black

[​IMG]

Home starter kit

[​IMG]

Last edited: 8 Aug 2016
  18. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Inbound four-six-niner-zero-kilo. I repeat, we have an inbound four-six-niner-zero-kilo.

:clap:

19. Valo

Valo Minimodder

Got a 500A one, picked it up on last prime day. Cranks a 2.0L petrol Saab easier than the actual battery... Go figure. I've done like 2-3 jump starts so far and the charge bar hasn't moved a bit.

20. Mr_Mistoffelees

I am impressed :jawdrop: