Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

The Last Of Us
    It was only through buying the gf a piano did I get the time to finish the game I bought the PS3 for. Awesome game, well worth the cost of the PS3 :) I'm going to buy a PS4 just to play the sequel.

Portal 2
    Don't get me wrong, it's a good puzzle game and 'more of Portal just a bit different' is a good enough reason to play it.

The Stanley Parable
    Picked this up in a recent Humble Bundle. Had a real blast with this one. The only game EVER that had the whole family queuing up for a go - just to see if they could find a new ending.

2. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Dead Rising 3

For all of the bugs and 'annoyingness' (yes I know that's not a real word) this proved to be a ton of fun. Even though sometimes it would break beyond repair and you would have to sit and repeat an hour of what you just did.

Managed to complete it with a chum in about five sittings. Now looking forward to the fourth installation which apparently is coming soon :)

Oh, and trying to figure out how you trigger off the DLC we seem to have too.

3. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Carries on brilliantly from the Tomb Raider. I got caught up in optional tombs, side quests and the occasional challenge so ended up putting 22 hours in, significantly more than the previous game but it was enjoyable.

I look forward to the inevitable sequel and I hope they can maintain the quality.

Last edited: 20 Mar 2017
  4. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Mass Effect 3: Don't see what the fuss is about tbh. I found the game quite enjoyable and it does a good job at tying up quite a few loose ends. The ending wasn't perfect but let's be honest: None of the three games has a great ending. The companions make those games, and in that regard ME3 certainly isn't terrible.

Considering all the hate this game got from fans I expected it to be terrible, but it was good.

All in all the trilogy has aged really well.

5. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

ME3 isn't a bad game but the trilogy does go first best, third worst, certainly in the role playing aspect. None of them are bad by any means.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Titanfall 2

I know Gunsmith thought that this was an affront to gaming but I quite enjoyed it. Astounding graphics for the most part (marred by the odd crap low res texture close up) and relatively fun gameplay. The story was an enjoyable enough sci fi affair. The scale of levels also impressed me. I got it over and done with in 7 hours (playing on hard) but was suffering constant crashes until I disabled SLI - and I still got decent framerates even with all the bells and whistles.

I'd say pick it up for £10 or less if you want single player only.

Last edited: 19 Mar 2017
  7. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

I really enjoyed the game but I do like my shooters simple.

8. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Metro

Installed it, loaded up my last save from a year ago and played it for not 20 minutes to completion :lol:

Wish I had just pressed on last time now bit of a waste of time installing it!

Might try get last light now :)

9. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

LOL this is what happened with me and Last Light, well a little longer than you got but still, there wasn't much of the game left, only two chapters.

10. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

SUCH A GOOD GAME!

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Ghost Recon Wildlands. Odd one this as I have given 86 hours to what was basically a bunch of different areas with exactly the same missions. Very buggy with some strange situations occurring. Very odd ending as I was expecting a big battle of very difficult stealth mission but it was a bit of a damp squib. Never understood why the devs thought that respawning enemies makes for a good experience, did they not learn from Far cry 2?

Will I play it again probably not for a couple of years.

12. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Not actually finished, but I do really enjoy the Quake Champions closed beta.

13. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

No.
    Anything but chum.

14. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)

I played this in a very fragmented way over many months, so probably can't do it justice, but it's a very fun experience. It's probably the easiest Mario platformer I've played (no, scratch that, NSMB2 was probably easier), but having said that I die an awful lot cos I don't tend to take much care. In that respect it's a bit fiddly and loses some of it's 'fun' points because part of me just wants to be able to romp straight through it, bounding around with careless abandon, but I'm nowhere near good enough to pull that off, and if it was like that then everyone would moan about the lack of difficulty.

I could understand why someone who played this first and then went on to play Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U might be a bit irked if they paid full price for both, as the two games share a lot of features (though overall SM3DW is by far the better of the two).

15. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Last game I completed is the only game I have (I think) that has an ending!

Pitfall II - Atari 2600

16. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dead Rising 4 A really poor and very short game. Graphically it was a backward step or three from DR3. Weapons were very poor as where the vehicle combos. It was if this was was an old game rehashed and release as a AAA which it most certainly wasn't.

What is really annoying they included 100's of collectables and then made it silly hard to find them as you were constantly battling zombies and the keys to safes, panic rooms ETC where usually nowhere near.

17. Guinevere

Guinevere Mega Mom

Inside by Playdead.

Awesome 10/10 game. Go into it blind, playing spoiler free was incredible.

18. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Played the demo, bought it.

19. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

grim dawn, grim dawn again on hard, soon.... grim dawn again on legendary.

20. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

DOOM 2016
    Fantastic stuff, just really polished and fun to play. I enjoyed Wolfenstein: New Order but mostly because it was ridiculous and over the top. Doom is also ridiculous but for some reason it feels cooler and slicker! The story isnt amazing but its delivered superbly! :thumb: