1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete ⭐ Black Panther MOD for TT Season 1

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Deblow, 5 Jul 2018.

1. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

2. kim

kim hardware addict

I'm silently following from the start, as I am also a fan of your previous builds, I particumary admire your carving skills with the panther, but the whole mod is absolutely awesome, great work :thumb:

3. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

Thanks a lot Kim, I enjoyed doing this build although with delays it did become a bit stressful at times.

Having my first go with 3D printing and using clay for the build gave me some extra challenges but still very much enjoyed learning some new things.
    I'm sure I will use what was learned during this build in any future ones.
    I think from the start I have always done something new then used it in the next build but on a smaller or bigger scale.
    Thinking of new Ideas is the hardest part now, would really like to be able to do my own advanced 3D sculptures but I know this is a very hard thing to learn.

4. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Lovely. :D 'cept for the cat. :lol: Something about it is unsettling. It has a cathedral gargoyle look to it that makes it creepy.

Deblow likes this.
  5. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

lol thanks mate, yeah I wont with several looks from the movie, poster and other things connected with the last two movies.
    Most important for me was the lighting, really planned hard to have the most RGB possible lol

6. Defyant Mods

Defyant Mods Multimodder

What amazing light show :clap::clap: have to agree on the cat .... all tho i can appreciate the craftsmanship used to make it :thumb:, but everything else is total eye candy :rock:

7. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

Thanks, it's a good job the cat is removable then lol.
    I was going to go with the stone version from the movie, but that wouldn't have gone well with the other parts so I went with my own style but in the same type of pose.

8. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

It's MOTM again, head over and make a vote if you haven't already.

thanks for the heads up @EnviousMods Calen :)

9. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

How did I miss this? dang. That cat is amazing, love it !!!

10. Deblow

Deblow Minimodder

Thanks mate, easy done I guess, tbh i did large multiple posts at a time instead of lots of little ones over days, so it wont have been at the top of page one for long.