1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bit-tech 2017 refresh feedback: General site and forum feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dogbert666, 27 Jun 2017.

1. perplekks45

perplekks45 LIKE AN ANIMAL!

I know and I am 100% sure I didn't do it. It actually is the reason I started using the middle mouse button to open links in new tabs.

Then again... I did enjoy a few glasses of Glenmorangie the other night.

2. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Is it possible to get rid of the "There may be more posts after this" string on alerts. It's attached on to all alerts, so its not actually that helpful. If people go to a thread from the alert they will actually see themselves whether or not there are more posts after the alert. I don't think they need to go into a thread braced for the possibility of further posts :lol:

Anyway, its very minor but I do find it a bit irksome for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

possible? Yes. Likely not happen? Probably not. Unless there’s a large faction of people that dislike it.

4. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

5. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

This does exist - click "Thread Display Options" at the bottom of the page:

[​IMG]

It's a little out of the way - it would be better at the top - but it is at least there :thumb:

kosch likes this.
  6. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

You can also click on the prefix you want to filter by ;)

Byron C and kosch like this.
  7. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

Would be nice to have the bubble buttons I am lazy :p

Byron C likes this.
  8. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Is there a way to force the normal front page and not have the mobile one? Chrome gives me the mobile one when my tablet is vertical even if I zoom out to silly levels. Horizontal is fine.

cheers

9. MLyons

which tablet and is it when you make it in a new tab or go directly to it. Chrome made an undocumented change which is currently making it go a bit dodgy and we're yet to work out exactly why.

10. loftie

loftie Multimodder

My Linx 8 on W10. I think it does it in both. It starts loading the page as the normal site then switches to the mobile version. By default vertically, the tablet has part of the page off the screen, but even if I zoom miles out so the entire page fits comfortably on the screen it'll switch over halfway through loading.

I can live with it, I just thought there was a "switch to desktop site" link somewhere at some point.