1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the Biggest Prank you have dun

Discussion in 'General' started by sonic_87, 1 Apr 2004.

1. Skutbag

Skutbag What's a Dremel?

Me and my freinds did one yesterday that was good:
    We're having a fashion show at college and I'm stage manager- theres some staff on as well. So what do we do? Make a sling for me and tell them I broke my arm on the way in; I had to mope around going oooh it really hurts. Then we told them some of the lights had fallen off the rig and knocked out a dancer, who was lying on the floor 'unconcious' then jumped up and scared the s*** out ofeveryone. Love April fools day! :hehe:

2. sonic_87

sonic_87 What's a Dremel?

Nothing Wrong With Teeside :eyebrow: Is There ? Dont Dish What You Havent Seen :hehe: Any Way Back To The Pranks :thumb:

3. NissanFrontier

NissanFrontier What's a Dremel?

Try Baby Powder :hehe:. I saw that on America's Funniest Videos. I have the video if anyone wants to see it.

:edit: Make sure if you do it they turn the air on before they leave beause they won't be able to see :hehe:.

4. 1398342003

1398342003 Ubermodder

I did two things, put salt in the sugar container, and rewired my friends stereo.

The first was good because he has more sugar in his coffee than coffee. :hehe:

He pulled a prank on me and I rewired his stereo. He hasn't noticed, which is strange, because he's an audiophile. :eyebrow:

5. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

I met two of my friends in the town centre once and one of them was selling another a hard drive. The transaction took place and we went to browse some shops.

Not wanting to risk his new hard drive by walking through the security tag scanner in the shop doorway, the guy gives me his rucksack while he goes in the shop.

Needless to say, I removed the hard drive from the rucksack and walked nonchalantly in, to see the best look of horror I've ever seen on anyone's face! :thumb: :hehe: :D

6. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

You what? Removed hard drive then walked through without it? Or walked through with it? Confusing

7. jgrade

jgrade What's a Dremel?

I was working at a bank as collections department manager (glorified teller). The teller supervisor and I thought it would be funny to pull a prank on the assistant teller supervisor. She was scheduled to open the bank the next morning and the supervisor and I had the day off. The three of us took turns opening the bank. Opening entailed unlocking the vaults. The main money vault had two parts. The big door was on a time lock that was set the prior evening. The second vault in the big vault is where the money was kept. Most banks work this way. The second vault has a 10-15 minute delay on the lock. This means that when the combination in entered for the first time that day, you have to wait until you can use the key to enter the last number and get in.

The supervisor and I thought it would be funny to empty the vault except for 1 dollar and leave an April fools note. It was funny in theory. The night before while closing, we took all the cash and stuffed it into a third vault in the main vault that wasn’t rarely used except for overflow money during the holidays. I live in a fairly affluent area and the vault had about 1.5 to 2 million in cash. This bank was private and handled some large sports teams and players (not naming names).

The prank went off like clockwork. The assistant opened the second vault and found only 1 dollar and about had a heart attack until she found the April fools joke on a post-it under the money. The bank manager was in on the joke and told her where the money was in the third vault. Here is where the joke went wrong. In hindsight, it would have been a good idea to make sure we had the combination to the third vault before we stuffed the money in and locked it :duh: .

Well the joke went from funny to horror show. The tellers needed money to open and all of it was locked in a vault no one had the combination for. To end a long story, the supervisor and I both drove in to the bank on our day off and turned the bank upside down before finding the combination on an old document.

Needless to say, we were a bit relieved. The bank was running on money from the ATM machine and night deposits for about 4-5 hours. We didn’t get fired since the manager was in on it, but we kept it really quiet. No on but the tellers ever knew.

Last edited: 2 Apr 2004
  8. crayfish

crayfish Amazing scenes!

Oh, with the empty bag! Hilarious!

9. ouija

jgrade, that's class :hehe:

10. dom_

dom_ --->

Well my mate decided to set my alarm clock for 4:30am and hide it under my bed......

So i had to get revenge.
    I gathered my two alarm clocks, my phone, my watch and a mates alarm clock.

One clock was taped under his bed, the other under his chair. My phone was put in a box under his bed. The watch was placed in his bathroom behind the sink. I put the final alarm clock in his computer (that will teach him to leave me in his room while he makes a cuppa).

The first was set for 3:00am and the following clocks where set to go off every 30mins after until the one in the computer. So he had a lovely waking every 30mins until 5:00am

:clap:

Revenge is sweet. Although i felt a tad guilty as he had a test that morning. Oh well..

11. ouija

Mwuhahaha

12. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

Hopefully no one here goes to my school . . . :worried:

Here's what I did just yesterday:

What I've done before at school is gotten into the command prompt and run a net send to all the computers on the network. Nobody really got mad before and my programming teacher who saw it just laughed a little. This time however, I created a batch file and had it run 50 times :D (it said "April Fools! You've been hacked!"). This time the teachers did get pissed and the principal even got on the intercom and told us that "this kind of behavior would not be tolerated". Fortunately, I had logged on using a login that is used for Adult Education (classes at night for adults who work) which had the same password as the login. My programming teacher asked me if I did it, but I denied it (for fear of suspension) and left feeling kind of guilty :blush:.

I've got to think of something to top that for next year, without causing too much damage and maybe being a little more inconspicuous.

13. ouija

Hehe, I remember at high school my Tech Studies teacher blamed me for the "I love bug" virus :eyebrow:

14. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

If you wanna see some quality pranks... see the film "Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain".. or "Amelie" as it's usually called... SO funny!

Beautifully shot film too.

15. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Yes I think most people will agree, Amelie is a quality film.

As for the walking through the barcode detector things, do they really destroy hard drives? If this is the case how do people walk out of Dixons without buggering up their new hard drives?

16. Boldar

Boldar Minimodder

I should think walking into Dixons to buy a new hard drive has already done that.

17. Whukes

Whukes What's a Dremel?

I thought this was pretty damn funny but its kind of a you had to be there prank.

One of my roommates like to blast horrible techno at like 7 in the morning. So me and my other roommate took all the furniture in the apartment and strategically stacked it in front of annoying roommates door. The couch, all the coushins, a table, 4 chairs, 2 recliners, a TV, a stereo, the refrigerator, and a coffee table. He came home around 2am and couldnt get into his room. The only way to unstack the furniture was by using at least 2 people (we balanced everything so that if you touched it the whole thing would fall over). We woke up next morning to find him sleeping on the couch which was on top of the refrigerator. Was funny as hell.

18. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned

In my oppinion I would say if it is a new hard drive with nothing on it nothing will happen to the hard drive, but if there is data on the hard drive there is a good chance of part or all of the data getting erased. That is only if the barcode detector uses high power electro magnets for detection of barcodes/security devises.

19. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

One of the best pranks I have ever heard of is one my Dad pulled when he was about my age (21). Him and a bunch of his buddies got together and went over to another friends house, who was out of town for the week. Along with them came tools and chains. Piece by piece, they slowly dismantled his Volkswagen Beetle, relocated all of the parts, and then reassembled his beloved car in the middle of his living room.

Here is another really good one.

20. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned