1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the Biggest Prank you have dun

Discussion in 'General' started by sonic_87, 1 Apr 2004.

1. sonic_87

sonic_87 What's a Dremel?

whats the Biggest Prank you have dun ? as its april the 1st so its fool's day lmao :thumb: just wondering whats the biggest prank some of ya have dun.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 1 Apr 2004
  2. ReFredzRate

ReFredzRate Relix Headshot!!

I don't do pranks on april 1st. Most pranks just annoy me, so I won't be pranking around either. However, I might take it on big for a change next year :naughty:

3. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Just changed colleague's keyboard to read "APRI1FO0LS" :p

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Back when I was i 6th Form we removed the wheels (rather nice 17" alloys actually) off my mates car and stacked it up on bricks.

Then tried to sell them back to him later that day too :D

5. penski

penski BodMod

Done.

*n

6. prophecy421

prophecy421 What's a Dremel?

I had a friend call up my mom saying he was from the county morgue, and he needed her to come down and visually identify a body that was found and brought in lastnight which unfortunatly had no ID. She asked how they got her number in the first place, I had him tell her that the body was found with a cellphone in its pocket and the investigators searched its stored numbers and wrote down the ones named home and mom. He had allready called the home number but there was no answer. she asked if he could disclose the home number which he told her the number, she broke into mass tears and got histerical when it was my home number, calmed down she asked where they were located at, he gave her the address, and nearest major cross streets, she said I will be right there and hung up. She drove to the morgue, went inside where I was waiting to wish her a happy mothers day and belated april fools day. She started to get real mad, said, your a b__t__d , and a couple other vairances of it. Then I said to he, well atleast I kept my promise to you and diddnt use the one where I was calling from jail to try and make bail. (I had done that to her a couple of times, then when it actyally did happen 4 years ago she diddnt beleive me, untill she heard the officer booking me)

I pulled that one last year on her. I dont know how to out do that prank, which gives her a break. (this year anywaya :naughty:)

7. olv

olv he's so bright

lol that is so mean, don;t think i could do that to someone, especially not my mum!

8. Dodge

Dodge What's a Dremel?

lol thats a good story prophecy421

someone at college changed the screen reses of the teachers to something redicoulsy low so that the windows 2000 login screen didnt fit on the screen :)

9. P2D

P2D 99.999% Pure Spam!

LMAO!!!!! If i did that to my mum i swear when she got home, she would throw my pc right outta the window and she would probaly kick my ass aswell :D wish i read this BEFORE 12NOON! damn....wuda been SOOO funny

10. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Same colleague recently lit her cigarette full of match heads. Almost had a heart attack :rock:

11. RTT

RTT #parp

:D :D :D

12. sonic_87

sonic_87 What's a Dremel?

kool any more pranks. People must of dun some 2day like my m8 unscrowed the door hinges from a door and locked the door so it looked oright. when the teacher / tutor opend the door with the key the door just fell over i was crying laughing :hehe:

13. penski

penski BodMod

I know you're from teeside but try English, please? :)

*n

14. tipsterb

tipsterb What's a Dremel?

well yesturday, like everyone in my mates 6th form, kinda told one fella, that we were all goin 2 play an april fool on the teachers, and turn up in fancy dress, they said it was really funny 2day 2 c him cum in, in a massive rabit outfit, whilest they were all in their uniforms, made him luk like a right old prik, lol

15. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

*snip snip*...

Oh and by the way... you see that thing under your hands (hopefully your keyboard), it has ALL the letters of the alphabet... and it may suprise you to notice it's not a mobile 'phone keypad, ALSO YOU MAY NOTICE IT'S BETTER TO SPEAK REAL ENGLISH NOT FRICKING TEXT CRAPPYNESS!!!!

*blows a fuse*
    rant over... nothing to see here...

Last edited: 2 Apr 2004
  16. tipsterb

tipsterb What's a Dremel?

fair doos, lol, :worried: :lol:

17. ajack

ajack rox

LOL :hehe:

18. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

A friend drives a 1999 BMW 3.18IC.

I cut four 2by4's to to place under the rear axel of his car, just high enough to raise the rear wheels about 1/2". My friend got in his car and tried for about 10mins to get it to move, eventually he noticed me and three others down the block laughing our heads off.

:lol: :lol: Funniest thing i've ever seen :lol: :lol:

19. fivecheebs

fivecheebs Dont panic!

I like pranks, but not mean ones, just ones that make people look silly.

One of my favorites is to stick down the buttons underneath telephone handsets so you pick the phone up and it keeps ringing. Very confusing for someone who does not know whats going on.

Another fav is to save up thje dots from a holepunch and either put them in someones coat hood if its raining outside or better is if you can get hold of someones car keys for 5 mins open up their car and turn the blowers up full with only the face vents open. Then empty the dots into the grill in the bonnet by the windscreen (usually where teh vents get the freesh air from). Victim gets in car, starts engine and gets a facefull and carfull of dots.

20. DaSuperFly

DaSuperFly What's a Dremel?

:hehe: Time to acquire keys i think...