1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Case Painting Question

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Fatboy, 3 Apr 2002.

1. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

I have had my case apart for the last couple of days painting it black . Ihave put the primer on after sanding and have waited and painted all black, i didnt sand because im not after shiny finish. Should i put clear coat on now because i cant really be bothered to go and get some? im not after a long lasting finish cos i will change cases later in the year but im wondering if i should clear coat it.

2. Splod

Splod What's a Dremel?

i think you need to , not entirely sure, when you say not a smooth finish do you want something like those lian-li's??

3. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

I mean that im not after a mirror finish as the case is black and i cant be bothered with the sanding and rubbing compound

4. Splod

Splod What's a Dremel?

no mate a black case with a mirror finish is on of the best looking things i've ever seen!!!

5. linear

linear Minimodder

You can skip the clear coat. Your last coat will continue to harden for about a month before it reaches its maximum resistance to scratching.