1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your IQ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digital Fodder, 11 May 2002.

1. 8-BALL

8-BALL Theory would dictate.....

But there was also a question or two reffering to imperial weight measurements, something that most of the younger UK members wouldn't be familiar with.

8-ball

2. RPC_Student

RPC_Student Banned

when you are penalised for how long you take, one question like that can make a huge difference.

3. Altron

Altron Minimodder

Penny = $0.01
    Nickel = $0.05
    Dime = $0.10
    Quarter = $0.25

4. K

K 528491

I did the test last night on TV and got 136. I think the 'messed up celebs' one were pretty subjective though :eyebrow:

5. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

couple of years ago i got 142.

6. *mat-ster*

*mat-ster* What's a Dremel?

I cannot believe I am posting a reply to this thread!

Fact 1 - I.Q. scores are highly subjective and not comparable!
    Fact 2 - If you play a lot of contact sport (Football, boxing etc) your I.Q. will be reduced. The same applies to exposure to certain drugs.
    Fact 3 - The older you get (from about the age of 18) the less intelligent you become however this is compensated by "Wisdom".
    Fact 4 - Your weight at birth has a significant influence on your I.Q as an adult.
    Fact 5 - If you are reading this you are probably a naturally inquisitive individual and have an above mean I.Q.
    Fact 6 - How much you earn has been shown to correlate with your I.Q.
    Fact 7 - Nobody likes a bighead!!!

In short judge people by the content of their character :)

No I am not going to say what my last I.Q score was.

Matt :eyebrow:

7. Altron

Altron Minimodder

Damn... whenever you're thinking "This stupid thread is finally dead" someone replies. And in most cases, the reply is nothing of consequence, nothing though provoking, if it's in modding it's usuallly "wow nice job u good!111" several months after the thread has been below page 10. If it's in GD it's often something along the lines of a pretty unimportant piece of information.

mat-ster: Thank you for Facts 2 and 6, now I have something to say when my parents tell me to go outside and play sports :hip:

8. katarsis

katarsis What's a Dremel?

9. Halgy3000

Halgy3000 Minimodder

I never have taken an actuall IQ test, but I did some online ones, and their scores placed me from 130-145. I really want an actuall one sometime.

10. wharrad

wharrad Minimodder

Couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread (hides under table while people throw things)...

But as long as my IQ isn't as low as the American President (and arguably the most powerful man on earth), then I'm happy :D

P.S. My dad's bigger than your dad! :p

11. riluve

riluve What's a Dremel?

Considering the thread itself is nothing of consequence, its rather odd to think any new reply will be.

Actually the most “intelligent” person I have ever met (well, officially on paper he was the most intelligent), was a complete moron.

He could become so absorbed at calculating the terminal velocity of falling from a particular cliff that he wouldn’t notice he had actually fallen off.

Furthermore he was so used to being surrounded by dullards that he would regularly spout crap and expect people to just accept it as fact as he considered himself above reproach.

I have seen much less intelligent people leverage their skills to much better use. So big deal that he has some certificate.

Besides, as long as there is a single human smoking cigarettes or worshiping god, we can consider ourselves a collective of morons. Its like saying “I’m the smartest rat”. Big deal.

12. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

I think I did pretty good getting 108.... I had to do some bill paying with acustomer, which took a little over 5 mins :p

last time I took that test, I got about 136, or 137. And some time before that (last year I think... I duno.. was a while ago anyways) i got about 133...

also, to prove that is somewhere near accurate (and yet not.) in grade 12, I did not do ANY homeword in Calculas, AT ALL. I got 43%. The teacher was quite surprised. Also, everyone wanted to kill me for not doing my homework... and now, i do too. stupid me and my not doing of my homework :waah:

Well, I say this to all you people in school, "DO YOU FREAKING HOMEWORK!!!"

kthx bye :)

13. -A-

-A- What's a Dremel?

14. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

last time i did the crappy one on tv i was 132 or something... meh

And as far as older you get the less inteligent you get *caugh* Dad *caugh*

I rest my case :D

(maybe that was pushing it lol, either way.. all in jest... *caugh* Dad is yoda's babysitter *caugh* :D )

15. huf67

huf67 What's a Dremel?

145 was my best score...I'm not sure how acurate those test are though...I keep my nose to the educational grind stone but it's not what you know but what you can learn and derive !!

16. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

very true.

and Lorquis. If dad doesn't punish you in some way, I am going to be surprised :) lol.. in short, I love what you just said.. it was soo funny. :hehe: