1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Question bout fishing

Discussion in 'Modding' started by ede670, 1 Aug 2004.

1. ede670

ede670 What's a Dremel?

Hi all need your input if poss.....have braided my cables in pc case with clear braid..

I was going to buy el wire to wrap round the braiding as I have 2 12" UV's
    fitted as well but seen this and thought this might show up ok if I bought it in say 50lb class...

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/articles/tackle_reviews/berkleys.htm

You think or not there are also other lines available in yellow and blue as well thought this might be a cheap alternative

2. MrBurritoMan

MrBurritoMan What's a Dremel?

that should(note i said should) glow. all you will need is a light source if you are planning on substituting that fishing like for the real EL wire. if used in conjunction then that fishing line would work great! :thumb:

[EDIT] now that i have actually thouroughly read your post that fishing line would look really good [/EDIT]

3. MRKIKKOMAN5645

MRKIKKOMAN5645 What's a Dremel?

i agree b sure those cold cathodes r uv tho.. awesome idea with the fishing line :rock:

4. ede670

ede670 What's a Dremel?

Have used it and glued it on to the spiral wrap found blue uv line and wound it round and shows up a treat really bright.I have not got a digi to show you guys but this mod cost me 2 pounds for 50 meteres .....and really stands out with 2.... 12" uv cathodes

5. Miirk

Miirk What's a Dremel?

Great idea!

If anyone could upload some photos of it that´d be great!

6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Yeah I like that too. Sure a lot cheaper than EL wire :) With some luck I can think of a way to use that idea :hehe: