1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Uh Oh...

Discussion in 'General' started by ArtificialHero, 22 Nov 2004.

1. alpha112

alpha112 Modder

Works for me too. And yeh u can suppress sneezes half way through but it can hurt especially if its a big one.

Has anyone tried sneezing with their eyes open? Supposedly impossible, but I know youre all very determined.

2. RTT

RTT #parp

Most definately the best/worst(?) time to sneeze is when you have a nosebleed - my desk/monitor/keyboard/wall looked like a shotgun induced murder scene! Shame i didn't have a digicam at the time, it was rather spectacular :D

3. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

LOL - I've done that. Was class.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Im quite disturbed that i feel the need to see pictures of the consequences of this. Blood and snot, shotgun stylee.. hmm..

5. K

K 528491

It's the last thing you'll be wanting to wipe up from there.

6. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

i choked while drinking water once, sprayed my kbd and monitor. other than that, i've not really had any food spraying mishaps.

7. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

Yeah, that's about the worst, I once did that in the sink.

- H.

8. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Well once when i was a bit younger I was with my mom eating some chiense stuff in a restaurant and I was just eating the rice and trying desperately to swallow it so I didin't sneeze into my moms face WITH a mouth full of rice, well you guessed it LOL! :hehe:

9. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

i can only think it as being some kind of post-alcohol bowel trouble and sneezing mixed.

:eeek:

10. 486hawk

486hawk What's a Dremel?

Yes you can but there is a reason why you don’t want to do this… “IT HURTS!!!.”
    I was about to pull out onto a highway when I sneeze half way through the turn, not wanting to close my eyes for the sneeze I squinted. The feeling of your eyeballs wanting to come out is not fun.

11. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

I had a bad one the other day, was eating a pot of yoghurt at the time, i was sat on the sofa, brother was sat next to me and sister was sat on the floor watching tv, anyway, i turned my head to talk with my brother and all of a sudden my face just exploded with a giant yoghurt/snot spray, naturally i quickly turned back to avoid coating my brother with it, but it was too late and the room was covered in 180° of yoghurt and snot. Nasty

12. KingofHearts

KingofHearts What's a Dremel?

No cornflake incidents but Ive sneezed so hard my nose has decided to use another piece of my clothing as a kleenix without my knowlege. So you sneeze then look down and there is a nice spitball on your pantleg waving at you.

13. K

K 528491

14. Fatboy

Fatboy Bored

That would not be a good time to sneeze!

15. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

I've found that sneezing when one needs to wee is a bad idea... :hehe:

16. LAGMonkey

LAGMonkey Group 7 error

Once sneezed while diving once...was at 5 meters on a deco stop and somehow sneezed into the reg. Wasnt very plesent to take a breath after that one i can tell you :wallbash:
    worst bit was the process had flooded my mask too! Gotta love that salty sea :D

17. relix

relix Minimodder

Deco stop? Reg? Flooding a mask? :eyebrow:

18. Slayer the Unholy

Slayer the Unholy What's a Dremel?

Scuba diving apparently and RTT you made my day great

19. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Once sneezed while diving once...was at 5 meters on a decompression stop and somehow sneezed into the reg. Wasnt very plesent to take a breath after that one i can tell you
    worst bit was the process had flooded my mask too! Gotta love that salty sea

20. bloodcar

bloodcar Minimodder

lol, i read that like 3 times before i understood it. i kept seeing DRIVING.

anyways, when i have a full sneeze, it's loud. and it makes my back and sides hurt from the sheer force of it. i sneezed while taking my ACTs and scared everyone in the room.