1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

project: random generate *OMFG an update 100205*

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by th3ory, 30 Dec 2004.

1. cerberus

cerberus What's a Dremel?

The second handle looks sweet on there. goes well with the rest of the case.

2. th3ory

th3ory What's a Dremel?

the orange stuff is cable sleeving that i had left over, i was just using it to see what it looked like and the other stuff is plastic tubing i got from my local mod shop, its uv reactive and came with wire that u threaded thru it and twisted it to whatever shape u liked, to put around ide cables and psu cable etc etc

im not sure what ill use for the end result, im thinking aboot getting some cable sleeving to use, possibly blue or green

3. uwannabigmak

uwannabigmak What's a Dremel?

nice mod so far... cant wait to see it completed. I'd say go with the second handle... poll, maybe?

4. th3ory

th3ory What's a Dremel?

OMFG its update time lol

OMFG its update time again

sorrry for the delays guys, i was gettin my floors polished in my house and had to spend several days gettin it ready, but finally thats done and lookin noice :thumb:

ok so i finally had a day off to do some work, i guess ill let the pics speak for themselves

oh and ive decided to use the square handle, i like the design of the first handle but as many of you have said the second handle goes better with the front of the case

ok time to start on the side panel
    [​IMG]

all taped up
    [​IMG]

rough idea of what i plan to have on there
    [​IMG]

starting to cut it out now
    [​IMG]

completely cut out now, cept for the rough as edge that will take me a while to sand back
    [​IMG]

some more angles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i was cleaning up my garage and came across these cool feet from another case that im gona use
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and an overall shot of what ive done so far with the new feet attached

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so thats aboot it for now, ill be spending the rest of the day sanding i think :grr: