1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Projets : 3iemes mod tuning home made.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Geheimnis, 4 May 2005.

1. Geheimnis

Geheimnis What's a Dremel?

I starded month "juin" ... "avant", i want finished the mod dragon (effect miroir)

Je le commencerais au mois de juin par la ..., avant je voudrais finir le mod dragon,
    Pendant ce temps je suis en train de voir pour toutes les dimensions de la tour ....

2. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

cool -- if i follow this thread maybe i'll learn french :) this is why i love the internets

great project, by the way. this could turn out to be amazing

3. Geheimnis

si quelqu'un qui parle francais pourrait t'il me traduire le poste de "Supertoad", merci.

if people who speak french, can he me traduction of the post of "sopertoad".
    Thank you :)

4. QaeRyth

QaeRyth What's a Dremel?

Cool, si je suis ce topic peutêtre que je vais apprendre le français. C'est pour ça que j'aime internet.

Super projet, ça peut devenir abusément taré :D

:yawn:

5. Geheimnis

Ok merci Qaerytch

Thank you, good lucky for learn the french, it's essay if you learn good (good = bien ?)

Merci, bonne chance pour apprendre le francais :), c'est assez facile si tu apprend bien....

6. niktard

niktard What's a Dremel?

please why don't you use " www.reverso.fr " to translate english thread into french for you to understand what other's are telling you ?! And put into english what you're writing in french into in english for the others they can understand what you say...

its better for everybody i think , its really difficult to read french and english in the same thread...really...or put into in french before posted your thread, and then, ask to somebody to translate into english and finally post your thread !

and as you say to qaerytch : Learn english is easy if you take your time to learn it !
    lol

7. Alwayz Dead

Alwayz Dead What's a Dremel?

I think the concept is great. It reminds me of the centre section of a Herc from Starsiege - anyone remember that ?