1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eLV1S' Lian-Prez-Li(SLI-V1000b) Temp update and a few LAN pics (hehehe fire)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by eLV1s, 4 Jun 2005.

1. Franklin

Franklin Minimodder

Covering the baydrives is the best thing I did with my mod. I see you do it too. See you use some fine ideas from the bit-tech forum.

2. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

Hey, yeah ive been getting some ideas for quite some time now on for this project, actually this is like the 3rd revision its had its specs were constantly changing and its case. it first started out actually with an custom built alu and acylic case then it was my old PC60 then after that it became my V1000 and at first it was actually going to be a low cost system well i guess that idea went out the window. also it originally was going to be peltier cooled hence the size of the radiators but yeah im very happy about the end cooling results. I will be taking it to a LAN tonight and give it a good flogging in its very ghetto condition. and ill take a few pics of it all and post them up in the next few days. im basically trying to get this finished quickly with out rushing it too much but thanks for everyones comments so far.
    (this mightent of made much sense and tbh i cant be bothered ready back thru atm been at TAFE all day)

Thankx eLV1S

3. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

Soo We Had a LAN

Hey everyone, just thought id give you kinda an update and post some piccies from the LAN, Which my setup was extremely ghetto at not that i actually really played any games.

Well first off the only real update.The AS5 has settled/cured/burnt in, and my temps have dropped to 26 degrees under full load and about 14-17 under low CPU usage.

now a pic of my case at the LAN
    [​IMG]
    so heres some pic of teh lan we had i think about 17 ppl so it was decent but outside it got really cold and inside aswell actually
    [​IMG]
    he fell asleep (hehehe fool)
    [​IMG]
    if u worked in an petrol station and 4 guys walk in and walk around and hang around in ur store for about an hour (at about 2-3am)then buy a packet of condoms a tin of hair spray and a lighter wat would u think?...
    Because we knew exactly what we were gonna do
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So thats my kinda update and now i think ill get breakfast or go to sleep
    and before anybody sez anything yeah i know it probly not the best place to put pics of my LAN
    Thankx, eLV1S

4. XplicitContent

XplicitContent What's a Dremel?

Pics are down.

5. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

crap, thats right i was about to run outta bandwith.... anyone got hosting i can use? or knowof any thats free

6. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

imageshack?

7. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

Ok heres the link http://photobucket.com/albums/v429/3lv1s/ to my album thingy until i load all the pics. this might take awhile as im going to have go do some stuff for a bit and i also only have dialup so everything takes for ever. all the pics should be fixed today or tomorrow.
    Thankx, eLV1S

8. shplade

shplade What's a Dremel?

I can host the pics if you ever need me to.

9. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

Hey, yeah shplade thatd be good i havent gotten around to doing anything atm been kinda just lying around buggered after teh lan

10. fieroloki

fieroloki What's a Dremel?

email them to me and ill host em...Just name them what you want....

geddie@fieroloki.com

11. eLV1s

eLV1s What's a Dremel?

ok cheers ill be getting around to it probly after the weekend when im at TAFE and have decent internet

12. fieroloki

fieroloki What's a Dremel?

Dont blame ya....I wont have decent till Tuesday night, but whenever is cool.....