1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

100 Brochure Prints of A6 Photo - Cost?

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Hwulex, 30 Jul 2007.

1. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Hey guys, remember me?

Not been around for - it appears from my Private Messages - well over a month - eek! Well, I'm hoping to rectify that from now on but I've been mental busy recently. Unfortunately, not with any photo related stuff as I've barely touched the camera in the same period. Very busy times at work and moving house.

"Skip to the end"

As always, it's hard to gauge these things. My initial thought is somewhere around GBP100? Quick thoughts before I reply and yet again get nothing. I've had several of these kinds of requests over the last 18 months or so but not a single one has worked out for me. Even when I asked for as little as £50 for 200 prints I never had a follow up.

I'll be honest that things are a bit tight at the moment with moving house so an extra couple hundred quid would be nice, but not that bad that I'll sacrifice my soul to sell my work for £20 (a la Carphone Warehouse and Yoda IIRC).

Meh. Gimme some pointers and maybe this time it'll work out.

Cheers guys and hope to be back - and stay back - sooooooooooooon!

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Around the £100 sounds fair to me, but saying that Virgin thought £20 was fair for a 500,000 circulation :(

3. Starfighter

Starfighter What's a Dremel?

I stole this off some pro photographers site a while back, thought it might come in handy if the need ever arised:
    Seemed a bit cheap to me personally, but £80 + VAT for a brochure and you've got your £100, so it sounds about right :)

4. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Well I replied £100GBP. We'll see what happens.

Cheers guys. :)

5. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Looks like I scared another one off. :(

6. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

Because of the massive influx of digital images these days, people always want something either for nothing or next to it. Props to you for not selling yourself short.