1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM [12/07] Pete Conrad

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by supermonkey, 22 Dec 2007.

1. Vers

Vers ...

POTM for sure. Patience is a virtue...Nice shot.

2. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Just to throw my praise on the pile; stunning shot mate, worth the wait and the hard work that went in to it. A shot that could surely sell, too. :idea:

3. trigger

trigger Procrastinator

Beautiful shot, great idea, and great execution; however there are an awful lot of trees :(

4. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

You should feel happy that your image will be the first thing to grace my new screen.

5. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

That is a stunning shot.

6. The cheapskate

The cheapskate One custom title before Matty

Just noticed this one from the front page link.

and dropping in to say fantastic, and cheers for the desktop links, thats a brilliant shot.

7. dhughesuk

dhughesuk What's a Dremel?

Awesome

When I first saw the little preview shot I said to myself "wow that's beautiful". I clicked on it and really i love the contrast between the sky and the trees, you should be very proud of the image especially as you haven't added the sky from somewhere else, one of those perfect moments when the sky is just right. Looking at the trees it feels like it should be night up above but the sky lends to the majesty of the sentiment. Again, separately i think you have two very powerful images in the sky and the trees and even though it feels like it shouldn't work, it does. Nice one!

8. carriesplanning

carriesplanning What's a Dremel?

Hi Super Monkey!
    I am with the Conrad Foundation - an organization created by Pete Conrad's wife that supports STEM education. We would like your permission to use your photo in an upcoming newsletter to our participants. It goes out this month, so the sooner we can hear back we would greatly appreciate it.

I apologize if you've received multiple versions of this message, but the system is not posting my messages for some odd reason.

Thanks again.
    Carrie Taylor

Tags: