1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Fieldrunners - Addictions on the go

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 26 Feb 2009.

1. Sifter3000

Sifter3000 I used to be somebody

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

hum, very nice tactics for the new 3rd level. many thanks! i've not had a look at it yet.

love the new defences, flame thrower and mortar. a must if you want to go further than lvl100.

a good game to fire up while you are on the toilet (yes i do it some times) is Phit or Trism, don't take a lot of time to load, and no time limitations in those games. TowerBloxx is also an interesting game, and fun while you want to waste that 5min

3. Cutter McJ1b

Cutter McJ1b Home-cut jibs at discount Prices

I feel a new iPhone blog coming on:

Toilet time: The best iPhone games for sitting on the loo

4. mooseguy

mooseguy Crazy Moose

Fieldrunners is indeed awesome. Some interesting tactics you have there - I'll have to try them.

(Flamethrowers Cheesecake)

5. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

I can make an awesome maze that nothing will get through, but I seem to get scuppered relatively easily with air attacks. So what is the best weapon for airborne attacks?

6. Cutter McJ1b

Cutter McJ1b Home-cut jibs at discount Prices

In the beginning levels the rocket towers do fairly well but really you need level three Tesla towers in abundance to be effective past level 75 or so. They do great against airborne enemies.

However at around level 175-200 you reach a saturation point of level three Tesla towers so if you wanna get much further than that you need the new bomb towers which are as uber as they are ‘spensive. I just hit the 1 million points mark on endless mode in grasslands using a strategy based around them and I still got 9 health left.

Anyone much further than 1 million points?

7. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

level 150 on first map, and level 120 on second map for me :(

Tags: Add Tags