1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware CyberPowerPC Hyper Liquid 600 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Dogbert666, 30 Sep 2016.

1. Dogbert666

Dogbert666 *Fewer Lover of bit-tech Administrator

2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I'm struggling to understand the thinking behind this one.

The custom loop with rigid tubing is an incredible expense over the cost of an AIO, and only makes sense if it allows for easy expansion of the loop in the future. However this is hampered by the placement of the pump/res and the choice to fit a 240mm rad on the bottom, when a 360mm would make more sense.

They probably could've mounted the pump/res on the motherboard tray and left the front rad mount available for another rad or even just for additional fans to improve GPU cooling, which appears to be slightly hobbled by the choice and placement of the existing cooling setup.

3. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

Yeah...but it looks cool, all those tubes, all those lights!!!

Superficiality sells.

4. saxovtsmike

saxovtsmike Minimodder

There are so many why did they do that, I don´t know where to start.
    As it´s been said before, why not use a simple aio with a 280 radiator and use the Stock 140 Fans that came with the case ?
    Why using the fans as the did it ? Just mount the fans from the Radiator under the radiator and let them suck in fresh filtered air through the airfilter, and use the rear as exhaust.
    Why did they use such a useless mounting bracket for the res so that they can´t even re-use the front airfilter ?
    2 inblowing front fans would help the GPU, and a litle bayres or even a bayres/Pump combination would be a neat idea.
    With a Bay-pump-res the Rigid Tubing would even make sense, as it´s really hard to do a bayres with soft tubing and a floor mounted radiator.
    I managed to fit a 360+240 + EK pump/res combo which is sufficient cooling for a watercooled 980ti&6700k. But I missed out the fancy hard tubing (because of costs)..
    http://www.overclock.net/t/1582467/...00q-inverted-atx-full-tower/350#post_25235258

5. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

It looks OK I guess. However, I would much rather have the GPU on water than the CPU.

6. tonyd223

tonyd223 king of nothing

Lower CPU tube isn't parallel with the upper - once you see it it's just not right...

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Yeah I clocked that too man.

8. Taua

Taua What's a Dremel?

"There's also a radiator, specifically the Alphacool Cape Corp Coolplex Pro 15 LT"

I think you mean Reservoir :D

9. Taua

Taua What's a Dremel?

also agree, pointless, put the part sucking down 200w with dem mad clocks yo' on water, not the CPU which could easily be done with a fan, or better yet, inclusion in the loop...at that price it's what i'd have expected :/

Tags: Add Tags