1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – Complete 3D Print case mini doDKmod, free files for community use

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by DeKa, 27 Sep 2019.

1. DeKa

DeKa What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone,

I have not been here for a while, and what better way to do it with a very handsome modding project where I can not only share with you the final results, but I can also give you the tools to create an equal one yourself. This project was carried out for Intel in September 2019 for the Insiders showroom in Madrid. Intel authorized me to release these 3D models that you will see below so that you can build a PC in a case like this.

In this post I will show you how to create your own PC chassis with 3D printing and style, in the form of a dodecahedron like the boxes of the Intel i9 9900.
    This is a free community project, where any of you can participate and make your changes ... this is the most important thing, being a community project, I hope you not only dare to print one, but also you inspire for your creations, create extensions or accessories and share them with the community.

I show you the result in some photos

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am Argentine and I live in Spain, so my language is Spanish, I trust that many of you will be able to find the utility of these videos, regardless of not understanding Spanish.

You can download the 3D files from the following Link. http://bit.ly/2mfrPcQ

I hope you like the result and / or serve as inspiration.

Bye!

anibal667, Cheapskate and David like this.
  2. MLyons

MLyons 70% Dev, 30% Doge. DevDoge. Software Dev @ Corsair Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Saw this on reddit last night while browsing and was impressed. Maybe I should try to 3D print my next case.