1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 9 Hours of Battlefeild 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stuntman, 4 Jul 2005.

1. Stuntman

Stuntman Minimodder

Well, I went to a lan center a few days ago for an all nighter. Stayed and played 9 hours strait of Battlefeild 2.... Oh god that game is orgasmic. I just wish my comp was advanced enough to play it well.... Anyway, I drank 6 bottle of bawls, (kinda low for me), ate 2 packets of penut M n' Ms, half a pizza, and 5 of those hugeass pixi sticks... I had a blast, lmao. I wana go again!

2. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

:rock: /Me thinks Stuntman should play battlefield2 more until he wets his pants completely...

3. Rufus-Seal

Rufus-Seal Guest

Get a horny girlfriend and play bf2 at the same time :D ..even better

4. Springs

Springs Boing boing

are the games ranked when playing via lans? sucks if it isnt... 9 hours of bf2 and nothing to show for it...

5. Stuntman

Stuntman Minimodder

Well, we played a 30 minute practice session on the lan, then we got the guys that ran the place to start up the main server, so we could play over the intranet. So yeah, we were ranked for most of the time... I didnt do that good, imo. I got the purple heart (probably from dying so much) and the aviators badge.... :p

6. Hamish

Hamish What's a Dremel?

ranked servers suck, they're so few and far between its almost impossible to get on one
    and then its full of asshats trying to get their score up
    i just play on the jolt servers mostly

7. Potato

Potato What's a Dremel?

nice. ive never been to a lan gaming center, but i know there is one down the street from me. so ill probably check it out now.

8. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

no!!! don't!!!! j00 life will be teh ruinued!!111oneone

Tags: