1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 9200 recomendation?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ubermich, 27 Jun 2004.

1. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

I'm putting together a box for a friend, and all they're going to use it for is office-type stuff... nothing big at all... so I figured I'd go for a 9200. My question is do you guys recommend any 9200 over any other? Most of the ones I see are within $10 of the others...

Or if you think I should go with another card, feel free to tell me I'm a dumbass :D

2. Enzo04

Enzo04 Banned

9200 is good
    Get a Power color one or Sapphire only
    they should both come with DVI Svideo and CRT..
    i had a 9200 when they first came out
    reason why i got rid of it, it was'nt DX9 compatible.

3. calnen

calnen moo!!

Just dont get an 'se' version, as it'll struggle to run solitaire. ;) Other than that, it wont make a huge amount of difference. Some makes will probably have a couple of games with it, or an extra few cables or something which is where the money will go.

4. TMM

TMM Modder

Another recommendation for Powercolor here. Mine is pretty standard stuff. its got RGB,Svid and DVI. They are pretty cheap, but there is a reason. All it comes with is an Svideo>Composite cable, drivers, and DVD software (for dvd hardware acceleration)

5. Monster63385

Monster63385 What's a Dremel?

Yea i would have to say go for the power color, my 9600xt is powercolor and it was cheaper than others and performs well, no problems with it, good overclocker too.

Tags: