Playstation 3 All Comments Seem Geared to Slam PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RebelSage, 11 May 2006.

1. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Ok I will admit that in some cases it seems like Sony just can't score a good comment. I was reading their new game Eye for Judgement. Everyone talks about Nintendo being so innovative with their ideas, yet when Sony goes that extra mile and tread new water people are unsure and give negative feedback. I missed this during the E3 coverage so posting a link for anyone else who may have missed it as well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4768829.stm

If that isn't a step forward in innovation then what is? Anything Nintendo does? Bringing a trading card game to life is pretty neat, and it's going to be online capable.

Last edited: 18 May 2006
  2. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

^ I wish they showed more of that than extended coverage of GT4HD. The demo felt really rushed. Whilst I'm a huge fan of GT and was psyched when Yamauchi-san came on stage, I thought he would perhaps, "just perhaps" show off an early build of GT5. Sigh. Being a long time fan of Sony, I wasn't exactly impressed either. Not that it would change my decision on getting one on release though. Resisted a X360 this far already, might as well keep going.

As for the Wii, watching all the games brings a smile to a face. Regardless of that, I don't see myself buying it in the future. Although they look fun, I think I've gone off Nintendo games. I'm sure a friend will buy it anyways and I'll hog theirs for Super Smash Brothers or something.

And am I the only one that doesn't have problems with using the PlayStation controller? It seems a lot of people on this forum get hand aches and pains lol.