1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Antec NSK1300 with 120mm rad.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by ^R3CoN, 15 Sep 2006.

1. ^R3CoN

^R3CoN What's a Dremel?

Well, in a few days from now I will receive my Antec NSK1300, this is going to be my first SFF case :). But I have worked with a computer with watercooling for 4 years now, and i'm not planning to stop with watercooling my pc. So I started planning my watercooling setup for in the SFF case, I thought it would work the way I wanted, but now I have a slighty big problem :rolleyes: .

I want a 120mm rad on the back of the case, so I found the Black Ice Pro 1, and I thought I could run the hoses directly trough the case, but now I found a review where you can see that the PSU is in my way :(. And I don't want the hoses to run like this ( No offense to the nice case offcourse ) :

[​IMG]

So I was thinking maybe I can run the hoses trough the PSU, but I don't know how the PSU looks from the inside, so I have a problem. Do you guys have any nice solutions to my problem ?

Here's the back of the antec case to give you a view of my problem:

[​IMG]

It was my plan to place the 120mm on the exhaust fan of the PSU, but I don't like that you'll see the hoses, so i thought of the idea of running the hoses through the PSU, but I don't know what is in the PSU exectly.

Sorry for my crappy English, and sorry if I posted this topic in the wrong forum, but I come from the Netherlands and this is my firts topic here ;)

Last edited: 15 Sep 2006
  2. Thomas3D

Thomas3D What's a Dremel?

After looking at more pictures on newegg, I dont see a clean solution to your problem, you may want to consider mouning the radiator somewhere else...
    I would wait untill you get the case and take a look at it..

[​IMG]

If you look here, it looks you might be able to fit it internally on on of the sides.